-35-

"Mark and Haechan got back together. Jaemin has that bet with Jeno. Chenle and Jisung are dating. You think we should do something?" Renjun asked one of his friends, Seungmin. "No. I'm too hot for you" Seungmin answered. "Oh come on! I have nobody" "Fine. One date". "Okay! I'll look forward too it" Renjun kissed his cheek and walked away.

*****

It was around 9 pm and everyone was at Chenle's house. They were all playing truth or dare and they were all tipsy. Yes all of them. Including Jisung and Chenle. "Jeno truth or dare?" Renjun asked. "Truth" "Wuss. Have you ever had wet dreams about someone?" Jaemin instantly tensed up because he had recently had a wet dream about Jeno and was glad that the question was not meant for him. "Yeah I have. Mark truth or dare?" "Dare" With no hesitation or regard of Jaemin's feelings Jeno told Mark, "Set me up with one of your other friends"

"What?" all the guys except Jeno and Jaemin said at the same time. "Why do you want me to set you up with someone?" Mark asked. "Because I'm lonely and desperate for love" Jeno answered. "Yeah because it's not like I don't show my love for you constantly" Jaemin thought. "Are you-are you sure about this Jeno?" Jisung asked. "Yeah I'm sure. I'm tired of being single and I want a hot girlfriend". "Then what the fuck was the point of this bet?"

"So who do you want to be set up with?" "Kim Jayeon" "Jayeon? The junior?" "Yeah" "Okay. I'll ask her tomorrow" "Great!" "Jaemin truth or dare?" Mark asked the spaced out boy. Since Jeno was next to him, he shook the boy so hard and fell on top of him. Jaemin came back to reality and immediately pushed Jeno off of him. Everyone except Jeno was shocked by the sudden action and knew Jaemin was hurt.

"What happened?" "Truth or dare" Mark asked again. "Um truth" "Have you and Renjun ever kissed?" The two boys made eye contact and started blushing. "Yes". The five boys all gasped. "Did you like it?" Haechan asked. "Yeah". "Renjun truth or dare?" Chenle asked. "I'm supposed to ask next" "Doesn't matter. So truth or dare?" "Dare I guess" "Kiss Jaemin!"

The two were surprised by the dare but they had to do it. Renjun got closer to the young male and placed his lips firmly on his. Their lips moved in sync and it was a passionate kiss. It was going to get heated since Renjun wanted to slip his tongue inside Jaemin's mouth but the guys started clearing their throats. The two slowly released from the kiss with a line of saliva in between them. "We said kiss not make out" Jisung said disgusted. The two smiled at each other and lust was filled in their eyes. That night two hearts were broken; Jeno and Jaemin's.