-38-

Jeno walked with his head low and with tear stained cheeks. At this point he had no idea if he was even going home but he didn't care. All he could think about were Jaemin's harsh words. "Maybe I should disappear forever" Jeno said and walked onto the street. He cried some more and even tho his eyes were full of water, he saw the flashing headlights of a car but he didn't move. It's not that he couldn't, he just didn't want to.

*****

Meanwhile Jaemin's phone was getting blown up with text messages from his friends but he didn't answer it. He hoped that he would fall asleep soon and forget about this day but he couldn't. Something was keeping him awake. Or maybe someone. "I didn't mean it Jeno. Please forgive me" he whispered to himself as more tears came to his eyes.

His phone had stopped dinging so he turned to face it. His friends were just blowing up his phone and they had stopped all of a sudden. He picked the object up and just stared at it. Wondering if he should call Jeno or one of his friends or just put the phone back down and cry himself to sleep.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by his phone ringing. He let out a sigh of defeat seeing his thumb was already making its way to the green button displayed on the screen. Once he had answered the call, he brought the phone up to his ear, "Hello?" "Jaemin are you okay? Are you home? Did something happen? Do you need me to come over?" Haechan rambled on over the phone making Jaemin chuckle. "I'm fine Haechannie. Sanha brought me back home". He heard the sigh of relief that Haechan had let out and was glad that his friend cared so much about him.

"Is Jeno still there?". As usual Jaemin's heart broke after hearing the name of the older boy. Tears came to his eyes but he blinked them away. "No he went home a while ago". "What? No he didn't. Renjun went to his house and he couldn't find him". "Well I don't know what to tell you. All I know is that he already left. Maybe he went to a friends house or something". Jaemin's words and tone came out colder then intended which made Haechan worry. "Did you two fight?" "No we didn't"

Haechan had known Jaemin for eight years. Not longer then Jeno but longer then the rest of the guys. So he obviously knew when he was lying. A sigh escaped his lips before speaking, "Its because of what he said at Chenle's house right?" "I hate that you know me so well" "Jaemin I thought you loved him" "I do. And I hate that" "Next time you see him, apologize because I am pretty sure you yelled at him" "Fine I'll apologize" "Good. Now go to sleep. We have school tomorrow. Goodnight Nana" "Goodnight Hyuckie". He hanged up the phone and put it back on his nightstand. "I'll say sorry to him next time I see him". But will there be a next time?