-31-

Haechan had skipped all of his classes and Mark was worrying. He searched around the school after his classes were over. The last classroom was the one where they all hangout. He opened the door and peeked his head inside. There he saw the young male sleeping. He closed the door and walked closer to him.

He sat down next to him and caressed his hair. He stroked Haechan's soft cheek and the young male smiled at the warm sensation. He leaned onto Mark's shoulder and hugged his waist. Mark lifted him up and placed him on his lap. Haechan snuggled up against Mark's chest and got comfortable to the new warmth.

The older male placed his arms around Haechan's waist. "I really screwed things up" he whispered. After a while the younger boy started to wake up from his long nap. He realized he was on top of someone but didn't care. He liked the feeling. Mark brought his hand to Haechan's cheeks and caressed it softly. The young male recognized the touch and looked up.

"Mark, please stop" "I don't want to" "I can't do this right now" Haechan said and tried to get off Mark's lap but Mark held onto his waist tightly. "I don't want to let you go. I love you" "Please let me go" "I didn't do anything wrong Haechan" "I fell for you and this is what I get in return?" "I didn't want this to happen". Haechan finally got out of Mark's grip, "Well it did. We're over"

Bet || Nomin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara