-47-

Jeno was trying to leave the music room and go to his class but he was stopped by what Jinhee said. "If you don't, I'll tell your parents you kissed and like a guy". Jeno turned around and let out a sigh of defeat. "What do you want?" "To skip school, take me on a date, and then ask me to be your girlfriend". "Why are you doing this Jinhee?" "Because you should be mine Jeno". "I'm not yours. I'm Jaemin's."

*****

The two were able to sneak out of school even though a huge part of him wanted to get caught. He didn't care if he got grounded for ten years or for the rest of his life, he just didn't want to go on a date with Jinhee. Jeno went to his car and opened his side of the door but was stopped by Jinhee before he could get in. "Aren't you going to open my door?" "You can open it yourself. That's why God gave you hands"

She took out her phone and pressed on her home button until Siri came on. "Siri call Jeno's da-" "I'll do it! Ill do it! I'll open the door for you!" Jeno shouted so Jinhee put her phone away. Once the two were in the car, Jeno turned to Jinhee, "Where do you want to go?" "A carnival". Jeno turned on the gps and inserted the address where a carnival was.

It was a long drive, for Jeno at least. Jinhee was rambling about something and he had enough but he couldn't do anything about it. "Ugh. I want to tape her mouth shut". Thinking this brought memories of how his friends taped Jaemin's mouth shut and he smiled. Jinhee noticed him smiling and thought it was because of what she was talking about.

His phone then dinged three times but since he was driving, he couldn't answer it. So Jinhee took the phone and saw who texted him. "Loml? Is that Jaemin?". She took the liberty of texting back and blocked him as well as his other friends so they wouldn't disturb them on their date.

Jeno came to a red light and wanted to check who texted him but didn't see any messages. "It was my phone. My friends were asking where I was" she lied. "I'm surprised you have friends since you're a psycho bitch". Jeno thought.

*****

Meanwhile at school, the six friends were worrying and none of them were thinking positive thoughts. "What if someone drugged him? What if someone kidnapped him? What if someone killed him?" Jaemin said as he paced back and forth. "Shut up. You're not making the situation any better" Renjun said. "Yeah and killed? We would have heard the gunshot or seen blood somewhere in the school" Mark said trying to put some logic into the situation.

Sanha then came to their lunch table and greeted the guys. "What's going on? Why is he so nervous?" he asked. "We don't know where Jeno is" "Why didn't you guys call him?" "He blocked us" "Then use my phone". The guys all looked at each other questioning themselves why they didn't ask someone to call Jeno. Jaemin quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Jeno's number. He put it on speaker and waited for the older male to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Jeno asked over the phone and they all let out breaths of relief knowing their friend was still alive. "Hello? Who is this?" Jeno asked. "Jeno. Nono. Dude. Man" "Get to the point!" Haechan said. "Oh right. Where the fuck are you?" "On a date" he said causing Jaemin to frown and all the guys noticed. "U skipped school to go on a date?" "I was forced okay? This bitch still wants to date me and she's so annoying" he explained and they all knew he was talking about Jinhee.

"Why did you guys call me on this phone?" "U blocked us" "What? No I didn't" "Then why do our phones say you blocked us?" "Ugh that bitch" he groaned over the phone. "She did that. Sorry I'll unblock you guys right now". "Jeno! We're on a date so get off your phone!" "Thats my cue to leave guys. If you hear that Jinhee was murdered, you know why" "Okay and please do kill her" Chenle said causing Jeno to laugh. "Bye guys" "Bye" "Goodbye baby" "Bye Nono" Jaemin said blushing.