-18-

Chenle and Jisung were still cuddling and dreaming of each other. Sadly that was ruined by Chenle's phone ringing. The green haired boy got out of Jisung's comfortable embrace and got his phone and answered it. "Hello?" "CHENLE HELP ME" yelled the person from the other line.

Chenle groaned and got off the bed. "Jaemin shut the fuck up" "Sorry. I'm just panicking" "Explain" "Okay so it started this morning when Jen-" Jaemin started but got cut off by Chenle. "Is this a long story?" he asked. "Yeah. Why?" "I'm coming over"

Jisung had heard the conversation and whined. "Lele don't leave me" "Sorry but Jaemin needs me" Chenle explained. The said boy got ready and left quickly before Jisung convinced him not to.

*****

"Okay. Explain Jaemin" Chenle said. Jaemin got off the couch and stood in front of the young male while pacing back and forth. "Okay so Jeno keeps making me sad. Like he's so annoying but I like him. Is there something wrong with me?" "Sounds like there is" Chenle answered. "That was rhetorical" Jaemin said while making the -_- face.

"Just keep going" "You know that feeling when you're so excited to do something fun and go out and then you realize you have no friends, no life, you're ugly so nobody wants to hang out with you and you're socially awkward?" "I can relate" "Well that's the same thing with Jeno. Sometimes I feel like I have a chance with him and then he hits me with 'I like girls. I kiss girls. I date girls. I don't like guys'. It's so annoying because I love him with all my heart and this asshole doesn't even appreciate me!"

"Aww Nana. I appreciate you" Chenle said and got up to hug Jaemin. "Ew! Get away from me! I don't want you!" Jaemin said disgusted and backed up. "Rude" Chenle muttered and sat back down. "Have you tried asking how he feels about you? Romantically?" he asked. "Have I tried asking him how I feel?" Jaemin mocked and crossed his arms. "Have you?" "No" "Ugh. This idiot" Chenle whispered and facepalmed himself. "Next time you see him, just ask him" "What if I get an answer I don't like?" Jaemin asked. "Then you stay strong and cry when you get home" "Great advice Chenle" Jaemin said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.