-6-

Short chapters now

*****

The bell rang meaning classes were over for the day. Jeno and Jaemin had skipped their last two periods to be with each other, well to sleep actually. Being together was just a bonus. Jeno stood up and got his book bag but realized that Jaemin was still sleeping.

He walked closer to the male. "WAKE UP NA JAEMIN" he screamed into his ear. The said boy opened his eyes and groaned, "You couldn't have woken me up with a kiss?" the young male asked in a raspy voice. "That's funny. Now hurry up. Classes are over and the guys are waiting for us" "I wasn't joking" Jaemin retorted.

Jeno's panicked gay quickly came out and he started stuttering like crazy. "O-oh. You-you were-weren't be-being funny? Bu-but it seem-seemed funny" "Shut up. I can barely understand you" Jaemin rolled his eyes and walked out of the classroom.

They left the school and met up with the rest at the front gates. "I see you two are friends now" Renjun said. "Yep. And sorry for exposing you guys. I was really mad" Jaemin said while rubbing his nape. "It's fine. We talked about it and we're okay with everything you said" Jisung explained. "Yeah. And now these two doofuses are dating" Chenle said while pointing to Mark and Haechan.

*****

The seven males were at Chenle's mansion playing video games and eating chips. "You lost again Mark?" Renjun asked as 'you're dead' displaced on Mark's screen. "Yeah cuz he sucks" Haechan teased and stuck his tongue out. "I want a rematch" Mark demanded while gripping tightly on his controller. "Why? So you can lose again?" Jisung laughed which earned a slap on the arm from the older male.

"Just admit Mark. You suck" Jaemin said. "Go choke on a dick" the older male said. "How rude" Jaemin gasped dramatically. "You want me to expose you some more? Cuz I will" "I think they've had enough Nana" Jeno said softly trying to calm down the angry yet cute male. "Yeah. Listen to your boyfriend" Haechan said causing Jeno to tense up. "Panicked gay much" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"I really hate you guys" Jeno said but the others just shrugged not caring about Jeno and continued playing games. "How's Renle?" Mark asked. "Who's Ren...le?" Chenle asked confused as he tilted his head. "Renjun and Chenle duh" Haechan said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "There's no Renle" both Chinese males said at the same time.

"Right. There's only Chensung" Jaemin smirked as he stuffed chips into his mouth. "Can someone tape his mouth shut?!" Chenle asked annoyed. "On it!" Mark piped up getting tape from one of the cabinets. Jaemin finished swallowing and chuckled nervously, "Guys I was only joking. There's no need to tape my mouth. I won't say anything, I swear" Jaemin rambled on hoping he had convinced one of the males.

A few minutes passed and Renjun was playing video games with Jeno. "Ahh. The peace and quiet is so nice" Jisung giggled as he watched Jaemin sitting on a chair with his hands tied behind his back and on the chair and tape over his mouth. The caramel haired boy screamed something but it was muffled so the young Chinese male decided to tease him, "What is that Nana? You like being tied up and want us to tape your legs together? Well how could we say no? Jisung get the tape". The younger male obeyed and handed the said object to the other.

Everyone soon forgot about Jaemin and started eating food. It was quiet until Renjun decided to speak, "So who's top?" he asked as he eyed Mark and Haechan. The said boys chocked on their food while the two minors had no idea what Renjun was talking about. "Well of course Mark is top" Jeno said. "Really? He doesn't seem like it" Renjun tilted his head and examined the two. "Guess we'll find out sooner or later" Jeno shrugged and continued eating.

Once Mark was done chocking and coughing he slapped the two on the head. "Shut the fuck up. There's minors here" "Oh so you can curse and everything is fine? Besides they had no idea what we were talking about" Jeno defended. "It's different when I do it" Mark said causing Jeno and Renjun to cross their arms. "Just shut up. I'm older so you better respect me! And untie Nana. He's suffered enough" the two males walked towards the caramel haired boy. "He does know that's never going to happen right?" Jeno asked as he whispered. "I don't think so. He's too stupid" Renjun whispered back. "I can hear you two!" Mark yelled.

The two kept quiet and untied Jaemin. "Bout fucking time" Jaemin groaned as he massaged his wrists. "Did it hurt?" Jisung asked. "No. I just see guys doing this in movies" Jaemin answered. "I'm telling you Renjun. He's dumb and Mark is dumber" "The dumb and dumber duo" Chenle said. "Exactly!" Jeno replied as he earned glares from Jaemin and Mark.

Time passed by and the six males were leaving Chenle's house. "Bye guys. See you tomorrow" the green haired boy said as he waved goodbye to his friends. They all went in their separate directions instead for Jeno and Jaemin since they both lived near each other. "Why did you agree?" Jaemin suddenly asked, catching Jeno off guard. The raven haired boy smiled the eye smile that made Jaemin weak, "I wanted to give you a chance". And those were the last words the two said the whole way home.