-19-

"School. The place everybody hates. It is torture. It is boring. It is hell. It's the worst place to be. It will make you want to kill yourself. It is the place where your dreams will be crushed. It is-" "Jaemin, who are you talking to?" Jeno interrupted. "No one. I'm reading my essay for literacy class" "Jaemin. You can't say that in your essay" "Why not? It's the truth"

Jeno sat down next to the young boy and took his hand in his. Jaemin's heart fluttered. He loved Jeno's touch. It was his addiction. "What's wrong with me saying that?" Jaemin asked. "Because sometimes the truth needs to be kept a secret. No matter how much you want to say it". "Just like how I say I don't like you when I really do" Jeno thought.

"Great. Now I have to start all over" Jaemin groaned and laid down on the bed. "What's wrong with you Nana?" "Everything Jeno. Everything" he sighed. "Lets go out" "Like as a couple?" Jaemin piped up. "Don't make me uncomfortable" "You're so mean Jeno" Jaemin stood up and brought Jeno up with him. "I have to redo my essay so please leave. I don't want any distractions". Once Jeno was out of his room, Jaemin flopped down on the bed and let his mind wonder elsewhere but one thing's for sure. He was thinking about Jeno.

*****

"Jaemin I'm hungry. Make me food" Jeno said while shaking Jaemin's arm. "There's food in the fridge" "But I want you to make it" "I did make it" "I want it to be warm" "Heat it up" "Jaemin you're impossible" "And you're possible" "What does that even mean?" Jeno asked confused. "Nothing. I just like contradicting you" Jaemin smiled proudly.

"Nana you're so cute and lovely and talented-" "And I'm still not making you food" Jeno groaned loudly for a straight two minutes. "If you don't shut up I'll kiss you". Jaemin really hoped Jeno didn't be quiet but surprise surprise he closed his mouth. "That shut you right up" Jaemin said slightly hurt. "Well yeah. I don't want you to kiss me". Jaemin had tears in his eyes now but he refused to cry. "Don't do it Jaemin. Don't do it. You're used to it. Just pretend you're not hurt. Just pretend you're okay and everything will be fine"