-22-

"U forfeit? You can't forfeit. A deal's a deal. Plus, it was a month. No more no less" Jeno said. "Why do you care so much?" Jaemin asked. "I don't know". Jeno turned to face the handsome male and his gaze immediately fell on his lips. "I'll brush my teeth, then you brush yours and I'll bring you a drink"

After Jeno finished brushing his teeth and hair, he went downstairs and got the drink for Jaemin. "We saw you two kissing" Haechan said. "Don't tell Jaemin. He doesn't remember" "Aren't you going to tell him?" Mark asked. "I don't know. Should I?" All of them stayed quiet and Jeno sucked his teeth, "Okay. Thanks guys"

He went back upstairs and saw Jaemin shirtless. He stared at the boy and bit his lip. He loved the view in front of him. Maybe a little too much. "Stop staring. Your eyes are practically piercing through my back" Jaemin said. "Nice abs" Jeno smirked and Jaemin blushed. The older male placed the drink on the nightstand and got closer to Jaemin.

As usual Jaemin stared at Jeno's lips. His mind always craved them and he always asked him if he could kiss them and this was one of those times. "Nono can you kiss me?" Jaemin already knew the answer so he immediately said something else, "Pretend I didn't ask". The two were now only a few inches apart.

Jeno put his hands on Jaemin's small waist and closed the gap between them. His thumb caressed his skin softly and Jaemin wanted more. "Kiss me" Jeno said. "I must be hearing you wrong because it just sounded like you asked me to kiss you" Jaemin chuckled nervously. "I'm not asking you. I'm telling you"

Jaemin's hands went to Jeno's face and cupped his cheeks. He brought his face closer and their lips touched. His mind went crazy and he couldn't believe he was kissing Jeno. His hands moved from his cheeks and to Jeno's hair. The older male moaned at the sensation.

After running out of breath, Jaemin looked at him confused. He didn't know why Jeno asked him to kiss him and he didn't know why he enjoyed it so much. "The bet is on and no backing out" Jeno said and left the room leaving a dumbfounded Jaemin in the room.