-27-

"Hello hello helloooooo!!!!" "Shut up shut up shut uuuuuup!!!!" "But this was great. This was a great day. This was great" "All we did was color and you didn't even color it right" "What are you talking about?" "You colored outside the lines!" "It still looks beautiful" "Would have been more beautiful if you colored it correctly"
"Are you two done bickering?" Mark asked Jaemin and Haechan. "Yeah".

⚠️⚠️

Later on Jaemin was in Jeno's room while laying down on the bed with his eyelids closed. "Nana open your eyes" Jeno whispered softly. He did as the older boy said and once he did, he saw Jeno on top of him. "Am I dreaming?" Jaemin mumbled to himself.

"Nana" "Yes Nono?" Jeno brought his hand to Jaemin's lips and grazed his bottom lip with his thumb. Jaemin's breath hitched and wrapped his arms around Jeno's waist and pulled him closer. "You're so cute and so kissable" "Then why are you still talking?" Jaemin asked and Jeno smirked at his response.

Jeno's face came closer and their lips connected. Jaemin never grew tired of the sensation and wanted to kiss Jeno's sweet and soft lips all day. Jeno's hand went inside Jaemin's shirt and caressed his skin. The younger boy moaned and he felt Jeno's erection in between his thighs. Jaemin only grew hotter as time passed by.

His hands made their way to Jeno's ass and squeezed it causing him to moan. Jeno's lips traveled to Jaemin's neck and sucked on it. Jaemin felt pleasure and squeezed Jeno's ass a little more and Jeno's breathing quickened. Jaemin felt his warm and hot breath and wanted more.

As if Jeno had read his mind, he lifted up Jaemins' shirt and placed kisses on it. His hand went from his stomach and onto his thigh and grazed it. After a while of making hickeys on Jaemin's stomach, he unbuttoned his pants. Jeno's hand made its way inside Jaemin's pants and palmed his area. He went up to kiss Jaemin's lips but he was too busy moaning. After a few minutes the younger male cummed and flipped the two around and unbuttoned Jeno's pants. He placed his hand around Jeno's area and gave him a handjob. "Jaemin~~" Jeno moaned out. The caramel haired boy kissed the other males' neck and sucked on his sweet spot. He pleasured Jeno until he had reached his climax.

"Nana open your eyes!" Jeno yelled. Once he did, he noticed he was dreaming. "Ugh. I'm so dumb. Like that will ever happen" Jaemin thought. "What happened Jeno?" he asked the boy on the floor. "You fell asleep while I was talking to you" he answered. "Oh sorry" "It's  alright". "Now all I want to do is kiss him but I can't" Jaemin thought.