-24-

"Hyunjin I hate you. When I see you again, expect to be beaten up. Your pretty face will no longer be pretty" Jeno threatened over the phone. "It was that bad huh?" Hyunjin chuckled nervously. "How could you not tell me it was Jinhee? I hate that bitch" "Calm down. I'm sure it wasn't that bad" "I had to be nice to her and buy her things" Jeno said shuddering at the previous day.

"That's not even the worst part" "Great. There's more to this story" Hyunjin said sarcastically. "She kissed me goodbye. She fucking kissed me! On the lips! Her crusty ass lips were on mine. I felt like throwing up. Which by the way, I almost did. My precious lips are reserved for Nana and Nana only!" Jeno yelled over the phone and quickly realized that he had exposed himself and facepalmed. "Who's Nana?" Hyunjin asked but then gasped dramatically. "Is it that very handsome young boy with caramel-like hair and smile that lights up the whole world?" Hyunjin rambled on describing the handsome angel known as Na Jaemin.

"Yes that's him and tell Jinhee that she's fucking disgusting and I don't want her near me. And be ready to cover your black eye". With those words Jeno hung up and threw his phone on the couch. His mind wandered to how long he would be able to keep the secret from Jaemin. "Why do you make me feel this way Jaemin?" Jeno thought.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. The older male stood up and unlocked it. Unfortunately he was met by a sad and disappointed Jaemin. "What's wrong?" he asked the male in front of him. "Jinhee was the girl you were meeting?" Jeno groaned and moved aside to let Jaemin in. The said boy immediately entered and sat down on the couch.

"How did u find out?" Jeno asked. Jaemin took his phone out and showed him a picture of him and Jinhee at the park with the caption "Date night😊". "That bitch" Jeno mumbled to himself. "Hyunjin set you up with her?" Jaemin asked and earned a nod in return. "Why?" "I honestly don't know. Are you mad?" Jeno responded. "No I just don't understand why you didn't tell me" "Because I knew you'd get like this". Jeno sat next to the boy and wrapped his arms around Jaemin's shoulder and stroked it up and down.

"Don't be sad Nana. I hate her okay" Jeno said and Jaemin chuckled. "Really?" Jaemin asked and stared at Jeno. "Really" Jeno said and pecked Jaemin's lips and he looked down blushing.

*****

Jaemin was at home watching a movie but he wasn't even paying attention to it. He kept thinking about the bet he had made with Jeno. He wondered why he even tried. He wondered why he was making such an effort. He wondered if it was even worth it. "Do you love me or are you playing with my feelings Jeno?" Jaemin thought and sighed.