Tonight

Third Person’s POV

“Good morning, momma” Sophie smiled at Emma as she entered the kitchen

“Morning, auntie” Emma half smiled “what are you up to, lately? I haven’t seen you around so much”

Sophie smiled “Well since your boyfriends' friend last came here... He's been...friendly”

Emma chuckled “Right, just friendly?”

“Yeah... We've just been hanging out”

“Well, he's really nice. And a good friend of Robbie” she said “Plus, very handsome”

Sophie blushed “Yeah, that’s true”

“Take a shot at it Soph, and be happy, you deserve it”

“Aw! I love you girl” she went to hug her best friend

“I love you too, bitch”

They giggled as they broke the hug

“Where’s your other half?” Sophie joked

Emma sadly smiled “In such a deep sleep that he didn’t even hear the alarm clock...”

“Another sleepless night?”

“It’s been like this the entire week, he's trying so hard to show me he's fine and trying to support me and then whatever happens in his mind is breaking him...” she looked down

Sophie looked at her sympathetically

“And then I just know he's stressing bout my parents coming here...”

“That’s not good, for him and for you...”

“We have the first appointment this afternoon... Are you going to stay around here?”

“Yeah I have some work to do”

“I'm not going to wake him up” she looked at Sophie “I’ll just call his boss and say he won’t go today. Just let him sleep and get a good and deserved rest”

Sophie smiled “and are you going to work?”

“Yeah I need to go to the school but I’ll come back by lunch time. Also, my parents will come tonight, they don’t know about the baby so, my clumsy friend, no word about it”

Soph chuckled “Me? Never! And if Rob wakes up, I’ll let him know you’ll come soon”

“Thank you, Sophie”

So, while Emma went to work at the school Sophie was calmly working at home, hearing no sound upstairs, which meant Robert had really fall into a deep sleep. She wondered how could he take this, she could only imagine how exhaustive it was, both physically and psychologically.