Unexpected events

Third person’s POV

“Mother?!”

The couple, if that’s even a good word for them, jumped in surprise to see Robert, in his Hugo Boss’s boxers, looking at them in disbelief.

“Robert!” Both spoke at the same time

“What… the hell?!” Robert frowned “Oh, this is a sight I was not expecting to see.” He spoke

“Robert… this is not what it looks like!” Julie, Robert’s mother, spoke

“Oh…” Robert shocked his head “I totally don’t give a shit about that… That is just as sight I wasn’t expecting to see. At all!” he said, turning to his boss “So that’s why you don’t like my… her husband?! I mean… or did you get a divorce?” He turned to his mother with the last question

“No, Robert… it’s just… complicated”

“Oh, well, that’s totally alright” Robert put his hands in the air “Continue with the intimate moment while I’ll just… try to find my way to the changing rooms”

“Robert, wait!” His mother ran to him “Robert…” she begged “Will you ever let me have a calm and decent conversation with you?”

“Oh wait… lemme see, maybe because, uh… I don’t know how to have a decent conversation?!”

“Robert…” she whispered, tears in her eyes “I just want to talk to you. Please let me in”

Robert frowned “I’m gonna… go”

“Robert…” His boss spoke “You’re being unfair now”

“How so? Do you want me to say what is unfair?! Cause I could tell you a few stories!” He spoke, before leaving them.

“I’ll talk to him when he’s calmer, Julie”

“I don’t think he will ever forgive me, John” she accepted the hug of the brand’s local boss

Emma’s POV

I was beginning to get worried because Robert was taking such a long time. I could see every other model already back at the party except him.

I mean, I know it is probable that he got stuck in his shower, or showers. But she wanted to make sure.

So, after asking for permission, some security men let her through and she walked to the changing rooms where he supposedly was. She was surprised she found it empty. Worry started to grow inside her, if he was ready to go back to the party they would have crossed paths.

She was about to go and as for him when she spotted him, still in his boxers, coming back to the changing rooms.

“Robert! I was looking for you! What happened?” I quickly hugged him

“I… got lost” he whispered, pushing me inside the changing rooms

“Technically… I am not allowed to be here” I smiled at him, only to see a confused and annoyed expression in his face. “Did something happen, baby?”

He looked at me “I-I… I saw my mother with my boss”

I frowned “So…?”

“You’re not understanding… WITH my boss”

My eyes widened “They have an affair?!”

“Yes”

“Wow” I said “That was unexpected”