I need you

Sexual content in this chapter!

Emma’s POV

After I finished my shower, I left the bathroom with the towel around my body. I saw Robert sitting on the bed, still concentrated in my photo album.

I smiled and walked over to the closet, ready to change to my pajamas. Opening the door and facing the mirror, I noticed, in the bed, that Robert’s attention was now on me.

I smiled at him as he dropped the photo album “What is it, Robert?”

He looked at me intensely “A-Are you gonna drop the towel?”

I chuckled “Well… if you want, I can sleep with it”

He quickly got up from the bed and, in a second, he was behind me. His lips moved to my cheek and quickly made his way to my neck, as he pressed our bodies together. I could feel his breath becoming unstable, and his erection pressing hard against my lower back.

I bit my lip. I miss him and his touch so bad.

His gentle hands moved up from my hips and made the towel drop on the floor. He stopped making wonders in my neck and looked at the mirror. His stare was so intense, so lustful, so… sensual.

“You are so… beautiful, Emma” he whispered in a deep sensuous voice, in my ear.

I let my head fall back in his shoulder as his lips started kissing my sensitive skin again, his teeth biting and teasing me, his hands moving to caress my breasts.

I am dripping wet already.

I raise my butt to increase the pressure on his erection. It is making me crazy. And it is making him crazy as well.

“Emma…” he moaned, biting my neck, letting one of his hands move down my chest to the spot between my legs “Hmmm… I need you” he rubbed himself against me.

I moaned louder than I should have when his fingers entered me, but I honestly couldn’t think about anything else other than the man doing this to me.

“So… sexy, Emma” He groaned against my skin, his eyes glancing at the mirror before us.

“Hmmm, Robbie…” I panted, my hands moving to my back, grabbing his shorts.

It’s been a long time without him and I missed him so much. It feels so damn good, his hands are so talented.

He groaned as I squeezed his erection, teasingly. “Emma… that’s…”

I chuckled between my hard breaths and massaged that area for a good while, as he wildly fingered me.

“Oh, god, baby” I moaned, I couldn’t take it anymore.

I quickly turned around and found him looking at me with dark eyes, biting his lip. I pushed him by his shirt and collapsed our lips together.

“Hmmm” he groaned as my hands went underneath his shirt, taking it of only moments after. My hands teasingly went to his shorts then, slowly massaging him, but keeping his erection stuck inside.

“Emma” he groaned “S-Such… a tease” his hands grabbed my hips tighter.

I chuckled and bit his lip, also making my hand go underneath his shorts and boxers.

“Ooooh, baby” He moaned in a deep voice. His moans and hard breaths, whispering my name, were drive me completely insane.

“That good, baby?” I teased, caressing his hard erection