Harry

Before reading, I wanted you guys to know I made a small modification at the beginning of Emma's POV in the previous chapter. It is really small and doesn't change the course of the story at all! But feel free to check it out.

Emma’s POV

“W-What are you doing here, Harry?!”

“I knew I would probably find you here. You still live here, I see?!”

I frowned “You didn’t answer my question”

“C’mon, Emma… I just want to talk, I haven’t seen you in so long!”

I shook my head “This is not the best time, Harry”

“Then when is it? I feel like you don’t want to talk to me?”

“Actually, I don’t really have much to say, yeah”

He smiled “You are different, Emma. You would never decline a proposition of mine”

“Well, I am sorry, Harry. But I am now”

“I am here… I am in vacations, why can’t we talk about all this time we haven’t seen each other?”

I sighed.

There he is.

Insisting and insisting.

I was definitely really blind at the time.

He hasn’t even had the decency of asking me if I was with somebody else. I am guessing he assumes I am not. I can even guess he thinks I would never move on and be with someone else.

Well, I am not blind and naïve anymore.

He will never manipulate me again.

I have this weird feeling now he is back, though. And it simply irritates me.

He is annoying me.

It is like he thinks he hasn’t done anything to me.

“I would have broken it off. Back then”

He chuckled “C’mon, Emma. You know you wouldn’t”

Damn. He’s even cockier.

“Can you just leave, Harry?”

He frowned “You are really different, Emma. Where is that smiley adorable Emma who was always up for a conversation?”

I took a deep breath.

“I am going to close this door, now” I said

“What? Closing your door on…” before he could finish, I really closed the door on his face.

I completely ignored the next few rings and knocks at the door.

Damn.

Why is he back?!

Robert’s POV

I smiled when I arrived back at Emma’s right at the same time Sophie did. She got out of the car and waited for me to finish parking.

“May I call this fate?!” she chuckled

I smiled, kissing her cheek “Definitely, you think we are meant to procreate?”

She laughed hysterically and the both of us started walking to the house. “You funny dude” she said, still giggling.

That’s when we noticed this guy leaving the doorstep and walking past us. A smug smile on his face.