Back home

Robert’s POV

Sophie glanced at me for only a few seconds, her expression still panicked and sad. I carefully put down the tray on the floor. It would be only for a second. I need to talk to her now, after all.

“Soph…” I whispered as she didn’t move, she only avoided my eyes

“I’m sorry…Rob” she whispered “I never meant to… get you mad at me or…”

“Shh” I interrupted her, pulling her into a hug “I didn’t want to make you cry.”

She leaned against my chest and hugged me tight “I don’t… I just feel bad sometimes, to see you and not be able to help, you know”

I half smiled “That’s… really sweet of you, Soph”

She looked up at me “Don’t be mad at me”

“I’m not, girl” I smiled “But please… don’t cry. Please tell me you had a good night of sleep”

She smiled at me, wiping her tears away “I just don’t want us to be in bad terms”

I looked at her, that was not what I wanted to hear, but I didn’t have to listen to anything else, either.

“Soph, we are not. You’re my friend… well... my only friend… uhh my best friend. Apart from Emma” I stammered

Sophie was about to answer when Emma’s voice startled me “so I let myself sleep for a little longer and you two start to get kinky with each other?!”

I look back to her, she was wearing one of my shirts, which made her look so sensual. I love seeing her in my clothes.

“Well if you continue leaving your boyfriend alone around the house…” Sophie teased

I smiled, walking to grab the tray of the floor “Have I told you I find Sophie really gorgeous, baby?” I teased back

She frowned at me, before showing me a smile “Such a dork”

“I’m gonna take a bath guys, have a nice breakfast”

Emma smiled at me “Do, is that for me?”

“Well… I was supposed to wake you up with a sweet kiss before showing you the food, but… given the circumstances…” I bit my lip “Yeah… this is for you”

She smiled and dragged me inside the room. Once we sat on the bed and Emma started eating, she spoke.

“So, you and Soph made up?”

“Yeah” I whispered “She was… crying”

She smiled as I climbed behind her and gently held her between my legs. “She was really upset last night”

“I never wanted to make her cry, you know… I felt horrible”

“Don’t feel bad, baby… everything is ok now, isn’t it?” she whispered

“Yeah” I kissed the back of her head “And she really is gorgeous” I smiled

She frowned “I am aware!”

I moved her hair from the back of her neck and started giving her short kisses “But you… you’re the most beautiful of all”

She dragged the tray away, her breakfast finished and she turned around to face me. She smiled at me “You are naturally adorable, aren’t you?”

My eyes widened as she leaned for a kiss.

“Love you” she mumbled

I smiled “And I love you too, Emma”