Anger and Embarassment

Rating this chappie R, just in case.

*Two plots at the same time, separated by '(...)'*

Robert took a step back as he saw the four guys approaching him. There was no way he could escape them.

“Leave me alone” He said in a serious tone

“Oh, and why would I do that?!” Clark smiled “You ruined my pretty face, Bobby, and I’m going to do much more than that”

Robert grabbed one of the stands containing materials and quickly threw it to the floor, making a big noise echo throughout the flag. He hid behind, but he still had no way out. The only door was behind those four guys, who seemed to be annoyed he did that.

“Come here, Bobby!” Clark laughed, jumping to get him.

Robert jumped to the other side, trying to run through the other guys. He was able to kick one of them, but the others immediately caught his clothes, stopping him from running.

“Where the hell are you going?!” One of them said, punching him hard on the face.

Robert fell to the floor, receiving a hard kick in the stomach right away.

Groaning in pain, he still tried to stand, but there he had no chance. He watched as Clark jumped to him, straddling him from behind.

“What is it, Bobby?” he smiled “Are you not eager to feel me inside you?” He touched his face with his hand

“Don’t f*cking touch me!” Robert snapped, trying to get away.

He felt his arms being grabbed by some guy, as well as his legs, paralyzing him completely.

“STOP!” Robert breathed hard, starting to panic.

(…)

On another division of the prison, Emma was smiling widely at the director, who was allowing Robert’s release. She had met with Robert’s lawyer and begged to go with him to pick Robert up and take him home.

“So, can he leave right now?!” Emma eagerly asked

The director looked at her “It is optional, if he wants to wait for lunch he can. If he prefers to leave now, there is no problem either”

“Oh, he will want to leave now!” Emma said instantly “Where is he? Does he already know?!”

“No, he doesn’t” The director called a cop “Go and get Mr. Hunter for me, will you?!”

“Yes, sir” The cop immediately said before walking out.

(…)

Robert’s rage was building inside, just as panic levels were hitting its peak. He desperately tried to move his arms and legs but he couldn’t. He felt them pushing his pants down, hands suddenly touching his bare skin.

“Clark…” Robert breathed hard, his forehead touching the floor, his increasing fear taking the best of him “Don’t do this, man. Please… stop” He begged, his voice failing him

He felt Clark lying on top of him, starting to rub his hardening member against him, never stopping his hands from moving.

“C’mon Bobby” Robert felt Clark’s breath on his ear “It won’t hurt, just enjoy it…” He grabbed Robert’s member “Won’t you get hard for me, pretty face, huh?”

“Let me go, don’t f*cking touch me!” Robert was able to free on of his arms and hit Clark hard with his elbow

“Hey!” He immediately received a hard kick and his arms were immediately stopped again