Breaking Free

“Get your hands off me, asshole!” I screamed as a drunken guy grabbed me in the middle of the dance floor

“Just a dance, baby” He whispered

“Get off!” She slapped him hard across the face and stormed away, leaving a few guys laughing their asses off at the situation.

I love to dance. It makes me feel so free and relaxed, as if anything else in this world mattered.

I wished anything else mattered, I wish I had no responsibilities, I wish I could live a life without any kind of problems.

But they were mere wishes.

I knew it was impossible

That was why I loved to come here and just dance for a while, I needed no alcohol or substances, dancing was enough to make me feel relaxed and forget about everything else for a moment.

Of course, there were these kind of issues.

That annoyed me deeply.

Every time I let everything go and my body took command of my soul, I would get interrupted by some disgusting hands touching me.

I would open my eyes and see myself surrounded by guys.

I honestly wouldn’t care if it stopped there, but there was always some ass to interrupt me.

I sat frustrated at a chair, at the bar.

“Something to drink?” I heard a deep voice asking

“Water” I said, still with my hands holding my head, not looking up

Usually, I would get some kind of comment or critique for asking for water in a bar like that. Yet, I was surprised when I heard none and saw a glass and the bottle of water being placed in front of me.

I finally looked up to see the most gorgeous brown eyes and wild hair, combined with a gorgeous face and perfect smile looking down at me.

“Thank you, how much do I owe you?”

“Courtesy of the house” He smiled widely

My eyes widened “Oh, no…”

“I insist”

“Well… thank you”

“I see your amazing dancing was interrupted”

I glanced at him again “You… noticed?”

He smirked “Well? Who wouldn’t? You can’t blame those guys who surround you, they just want a chance” he chuckled

“Oh, please”

“Honestly though, I’ve been seeing you around, it is not the first time you come here”

I half smiled at him “Well… I like to come here and just…”

“Free yourself” He finished

I glanced at him “Exactly”

He smiled at me “Just wait a moment” He said before disappearing

I stood there, unsure, as I had no idea what that gorgeous creature was up to.

“So, people, this is it for today, I apologize for the early ending, but tomorrow there will be more” the DJ announced

Oh, I was hoping to dance a little bit more before I left.

That was when I saw the guy returning

“What happened?”

“Uh, cheap excuse?” he smirked “The dance floor is all yours”

My eyes widened as I looked at him, then at the dance floor, then back at him

“W-What?”

“Go ahead” He smiled “The doors have just closed, no one will interrupt you”

I was still speechless as my eyes intensely looked at his. He just pointed at the dance floor and moved to start cleaning all the mess that everyone made.

I slowly walked to the dance floor, the music was still on, wild. Just how I wanted to free my body and soul.

I don’t know how long I was there, but if felt absolutely perfect.

A big smile was on my face when I finally opened my eyes, only to see him staring back at me, at the DJ’s spot. He smiled at me, before walking to me, making reverence to me, as if he was ready to dance as well.

“You dance?” I asked

He started moving, making me follow his lead “No” he whispered “I’m just compulsive”

I smiled at him.

I would never say I liked company to dance, dancing alone was the one thing that set me free.

But he proved me wrong.

His dance was sensual. Oh, okay. He was so damn sexy.

I just followed his compulsiveness.

And I never felt better.

Relaxed.

Ready for anything the world offers me.

He glanced at me, when we finally stopped and I was ready to leave. “Feel free to come by whenever you want, day or night, I’ll open the door for you”

I smiled at him “Thank you. I had a great time”

He smiled widely “Me too, Emma”

I walked out of the bar and finally headed to my car.

I couldn’t feel better.

Ahh! The night was amazing.

I don't remember having such a great night.

But... wait.

Emma?

He called me Emma?

Wait.

I don’t remember telling him my name!

In fact, I don’t even know his!

Who is this guy?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!!!

So, I just had this crazy idea and decided to write it!

What do you think?

I have some ideas for this, but I'll only write it if you think it is good to continue!

So, Please tell me!

Comment, Vote!

Love,

Carly*