Chapter 11

Harrys pov.

I was yell/whispering at Journey when Avery came back in, a smile planted firmly on her mouth like it was forced. I honestly think she heard us.

"Hi Journey"

Was all she said, not meeting either of us in the eye. Yup, she definitely heard us.

"Rosie, thanks so much, I'm gonna go get changed and you and me and Harry can all go to dinner."

Rosie nodded, giving a brief smile before it fell completely from her beautiful face. Did she know how painful these last few years have been? Like bullets being shot through me and taken out multiple times.

Journey came back with a scowl on her face, giving me dirty looks behind Rosie. I tried my best not to get angry so instead I used my powers to knock her feet out from underneath her.

She was always sassy, I didnt really like it. Even when I first met her, her sassy ness gave me the wrong impression and I had no soft spot for her.

"Ready to go to dinner?"

It was a weird drive. Non the less was Rosie sitting next to me, her hand in mine like it was meant for me.

"Harry, why don't you sing for us since your stupid ass radio doesn't work?"

I looked in the rear view mirror to see Journey smirking at me, making me want to reach back and tug her lips off and throw them out the window.

"Um... Sure why not."

Giving Rosie a brief smile, I started singing. It was a song I would sing to Harley every time she got upset and cried.

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.
And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Pulling up to a little diner when I finished, Rosie gave me a smile, her beautiful white teeth showing. I heard an annoying buzzing coming from her pocket, but I knew better than to grab her phone.

I rushed out and opened Rosie door for her, slamming Journeys door on her legs, making her whimper. I flashed a smirk and walked Rosie into the diner, Journey following, limping.

Rosie got us a table while me and Journey used the 'restrooms'.

"You better be fucking shitting me Styles. There is no way in hell she 'loves' you again. She didnt even love you the first time, what makes you think this time is any different?"

Journey blew up at me, causing me to hit her, which she was glad to return. She cupped her cheek as I did mine and glared at me. I immediately felt bad. I hadn't hit a women in 4 years. I grabbed Journeys face, using my powers to make both the mark and the pain go away.

"Yeah Styles, your plan will never work."

Fuming back, she walking to the table where Rosie was sitting. I decided to use my super hearing to listen to them. I knew it was ease dropping but it was a habit I didnt want to break.

Rosie beautiful voice was perfectly smooth and calm. She didnt even hint that she had any scared, nervous, or frightened feelings inside her heart anymore.

"Journey are you okay?"

Journey huffs and sighs in fury. I could practically see Journey giving me an evil glare, throwing daggers at me with her eyes.

"I'm fine. Some lady in the bathroom was just pissing me off. She hit me in the head with door and didnt apologize ."

Rosie stiffened a giggle, making me smile. My demon powers were weak, considering I've been using them so much that I couldn't hear them much anymore.

My phone ringed, checking it, it said Louis. Walking into the bathroom, kicking everyone out, locking the doors, I answered it.

"Lou, I'm in the middle of dinner with Rosie and ass hole Liams girlfriend. What could you possibly want?"

I spit into the phone. Louis sighed, making a huff into the phone. I could briefly hear Harley in the background crying, Eleanor singing into the phone. I should be the one singing to my baby. My baby should know who I was.

She's fucking four years old now, and thinks I'm her uncle Hazzy bear. I lost my only child and it is all my fault.

"Haz, your with Avery? Damn, well we finally found Niall. We got some bad news."

The words, 'we found Niall' were the words I've been waiting to hear since Rosie I came back. The words 'we got bad new' practically crushed my heart.

My injuries throbs as I think of me and Nialls fight last night, his demon claws slashing me and ripping my arms apart. I tried talking him down but none of it worked.

"What the hell is bad Lou?"

"Well... Its not your average day evil soul who hates humans, and just happened to pick Avery. The demon who possessed Niall... Well, lets just say its personal."

I immediately understood and wanted to rip that demon to shred's. It was the same girl who Zayn held against her will in the airport in Australia. Its the same girl who Avery despised. It was the same girl Avery killed in that airport.

It was Averys sister.

It was little Lily Marie.

Heys guys!

My little beautiful chipmunks :)

Harrys parental side/evil side returns? Truth behind Nialls evil/dark turn? What happens with poor, little lily Marie? (sarcasm, she is my least favorite character)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!