"Let's go swimming," I say bringing us both back into reality.

"Okay, let's go put on our swimsuits."

"No," I say smiling. He looks at me confused and I stand up before taking my shorts off.

He laughs sincerely and continues to look at me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going swimming," I throw my shorts at him and wink before running towards the water. Stripping off my shirt, bra, and thong on the way. I look behind me to see Shawn close behind me only in his underwear.

I laugh and continue to run into the warm water. Shawn catches up to me and swoops me up into his arms making me scream. He holds me and runs into the water, deeper and deeper. He stops once the water is at the middle of his chest and lowers me down to his level.

We stare at each other and he puts his arm around me strongly, pulling me close to him. "You're so beautiful," he stares down at me and I stare up at him.

All I want is to feel his lips on mine, I want all of him. "Kiss me," I say sternly. He obliged and brings his lips down to meet mine. I still get sparks like it's the first time we've touched each other. He bends down a little and I wrap my arms around his neck, continuing to kiss him passionately. My fingers comb through his thick curly hair, while his lips travel down my neck and collarbone. My head tilts back enjoying every minute and I let out a little moan making him smile.

He picks up my legs and starts walking back towards the shore, getting distracted every so often so it takes a while. The water doesn't even cover his whole foot at this point and he lays me down gently on the warm sand, the tide lightly rushing up and down beside me.

"We should probably go inside," I say but Shawn ignores me. "Shawn-" he cuts me off by placing his lips on mine.

"I don't know about you, but I really don't feel like walking all the way up to our room," his hand traces up my leg stopping on the inside of my thigh.

I moan and bite my lip. I pull Shawn closer to me in response and my tongue explores his mouth.

His hand travels down to my clit and he starts to massage it with his fingers. My nails dig into his back and I try to lighten my grip so I don't leave marks. "I'm already wet, just put it in." I say getting impatient.

"Shit," he mutters. He props himself up and looks at me. "I don't have a condom."

"It'll be fine, I'm on the pill." I just want to feed him inside me. He looks at me questionably to make sure I'm okay with it. "Shawn, it's okay, just go."

He puts his hard dick on my entrance and teases me for a minute more before thrusting himself into me, slowly at first giving me time to adjust.

I run my hand through his hair and try and grip the sand beneath me, the burning sensation building in my stomach.

He continues to plunge in and out of me, his thrusts getting slower and sloppier with time. "Are you close?" he asks and I nod, unable to speak. He reaches down and starts playing with my clit again, knowing that helps send me over.
I bite my lip but it doesn't help and I let out a pleasurable scream. "Cum for me."

I obey him and my body shakes as I release the tension that had built up inside me. Seeing me orgasm sends Shawn over and he follows right behind me, staying on top of me for a minute longer before pulling out.

"Fuck," he says panting. I stare up at the stars and then turn my gaze to him, who is staring at me. I smile and sit up, looking to see if I could see my clothes.

The warm water continues to lap over me and it feels refreshing against my skin. "Let's just start walking, I'm sure we will find our stuff."

"What if somebody sees us,"

"Kay, we literally just had sex on this beach and didn't see a single person. I think we're in the clear." He chuckles and I shove him playfully.

I stand up and he follows. Luckily I found my shorts and bra, but I never did find my shirt or thong.

authors note

omg this was a scandalous chapter but i am here for it!!!!!  i ship Kayleigh and Shawn so much like holy. Keep reading to see what happens with the wedding💓