"You guys saw it without me?!" He cries, trying so hard to sound offended.

"In our defense, we did invite you about a month ago, but this is while you were hooking up with that one girl and you couldn't get out of whatever you were doing that night," I say putting my hands up to defend me and Liam.

"Oh yeah! We had a lot of fun, and she was really hot. Do you guys remember what her name was?" He asks with his eyes furrowed trying to think about her name.

"We try not to get attached to the girls you introduce us to Lad," Liam responds patting him on the shoulder.

"So, bowling then?" I say grabbing my keys, and my wallet.

-*-

"Louis, it's nice to see you again! We haven't seen you here in so long how's it been?" Barbara, the lady behind the desk and the owner of the franchise says.

"I've been great Barb, really busy with school, you know?" I respond.

"Are you still with - oh what was her name? I'm sorry, I've been so scatterbrained lately, must be because I'm getting old." She asks.

"Oh, stop it Barb, you are not getting old, you don't look a day over 25," I tell her giving her a wink. "Anyways, no Emerson and I broke up a while ago."

"Oh no, I should've known something was wrong when you stopped coming. What happened? I really liked her." Nancy says, voice full of empathy.

"We just wanted different things," I say carefully choosing my words, knowing that the two Noisy Nancy's were listening to our conversation and that Barb will understand what I mean. "Anyways Barb, can you hook me and my boys up with a lane and some shoes?" I ask.

"Oh of course! What size do you boys need?" She says directing her attention to the two boys behind me.

"10"

"11"

"Same size for you darling?" She asks me, and I nod.

"Alright, I have you boys on Lane 8. If boys need anything or more time, just let me know." She says pointing to our lane.

"How much do we owe you Barb?" I asked pulling out my wallet, knowing the boys will pay me back for their part later.

"Don't worry about it sweetie, tonight is on me." She says.

"Barb, I haven't been here in over a year, please let me pay for this," I say trying to get her to let me pay.

"Okay fine, but I am giving you the friends and family discount, so it's $18.29." She says and I hand her my card.

"You boys have fun, and I'm so sorry things didn't work out with you and Emerson." She says handing me my shoes. I grab my bowling shoes and join the boys at our lane.

Once I join them, I see that the boys have already ordered some nachos, and pizza, and a couple of drinks, and have picked out bowling balls.

"You're on a first name basis with that lady?" Harry says laughing, taking a sip of his beer.

"I think it's a great business strategy, I mean she is the owner, so if she can make you feel like family, people will come back and spend more," I say shrugging, not understanding the big deal.

"How often did you and Emerson come here?" Liam asks, "Because she seems to know more than I do and I'm your best friend." He continues.

"I don't know a couple times a month?" I say answering his question. "There's not much to do in this town that a college student can afford, so we'd alternate between here, and the movies, and once a month we'd go somewhere out of town really nice."

"Dude, enough of this depressing crap, we are here to have a good time! Let's get our bowl on!" Harry says, clearly already slightly buzzed.

"Harry, we've been here 20 minutes, how are you already buzzed?" I ask him.

"Duh! I had a few beers before we left!" He says, taking another sip.

"Yeah, we're cutting you off. It's for your own good, you'll thank us tomorrow when you see your mom." Liam says, taking the drink from him, finishing it. 

I really suck guys, I tried updating sooner, but I just started school back up and this was the fastest I could do so please bear with me.

Pretty boring chapter and it kind of sucks... but tell me what you think

Who is Emerson? 

What happened with Louis and Emerson?

Let me know what you think!

I think the next chapter will have some interaction between Louis, and Genevieve but I needed to have a "bro's night".

I'll try updating soon! 

All the Love, 

-Autumn <3