Chapter 53

"The Second Half"

"Quinta? Who's Quinta?" I asked.

Simone:"I feel like this Quinta woman is the other entity inside your body, or in other words... Your other half." He exclaimed.

"So I'm not the only one who owns this body?" I asked, he shook his head.

Simone:"It only means that this Quinta is borrowing your body for something very important." He claimed.

Ally:"Like this kingdom's safety. She took over for body when Zedric struck you." He disclaimed.

"How can we talk to this Quinta?" I asked.

Simone:"You'll need a witch doctor. Not a doctor like me." He stood up and walked to his desk as a sign of dismissal.

Diane:"I know a witch doctor." She entered.

--Time skip--

Diane:"My mother was a witch doctor before, she healed and read futures then she retired because I was half a witch." She explained as we walked through the woods where I was last seen before. "She can help us talk to this entity, Simone had said."

"Good." I watched as Diane knocked on her mother's house door and waited for Merelda to walk out.

Merelda:"Diane? Queen Quirie? King Ally? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"We're here to--"

Merelda:"Quirie, sweetheart... You have a cold temperature within you..." She interrupted.

"Yes, and so we want to talk to this entity... Quinta..." I nodded.

Merelda:"Come in then." We entered. "This is going to be very simple. All you have to do is follow everything I say, okay?"

"Yes." I nodded.

Merelda:"Quirie, close your eyes... Tell me what you see..." She asked.

"Darkness... Cold... So cold..." I answered. "Then a woman... She looks dead..."

Merelda:"Keep going..." She commanded.

"She's begging me to call her..."

Merelda:"Call her, Quirie." She demanded.

"Quinta..." I called and felt myself being consumed. "Huh!"

Merelda:"Quinta... Come slowly now... Don't hurry this Queen or she shall not let you borrow her." She pressed her hands on my knees.

Quinta:"I am no enemy... We need to stop him..." I heard a voice.

Merelda:"Who Quinta? Stop who?" She asked.

Quinta:"Zedric... He will kill Zander if we don't... Please... Let me help..." She pleaded.

Merelda slowly let go of my knees. Coldness struck my skin as my hair stood on end. I saw my skin turning dead pale as my hair faded in an ashy white shade. My lips felt cold and went black. My body was so cold as if I was nothing but a walking corpse.

Quinta:"We need to share this body... To help you... In fighting and defeating... Zedric..." Her voice slowly got louder and clearer.

Merelda:"Are you hurt, Quinta?" She asked.

Quinta:"No... I'm stuck..." She answered.

Merelda:"Would you mind finding a different body for us to talk to you easier?" She requested.

Quinta:"I can barely leave this body... I need some more energy to fully control myself and clear my facts... I am strictly forbidden to roam around different bodies unless this was my old..." She said to us crystal clear.

"Just let her... I know how I can help her defeat Zedric." I interrupted and let Quinta take over.

Quinta:"You let me take over? Why?" She asked.

"Because I know you can lead the army and plan this without missing out on any detail, you know who Zedric is... I am just a new soul for your old body, this was your before." I answered.

Quinta:"Thank you... But I am going to go back..." She said looking at Merelda. "I am still too weak to take over." With that, she let me take over again.

"Then rest, Quinta. Get well and we shall get through this together..." I sighed.

Ally:"You should too." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"We shall take our leave, Merelda. Diane. I will see you two some other time." I waved with a smile and left with Ally.

Ally:"Your skin is back to normal... As well as your hair and lips." He exclaimed.

"I know..." I smiled warmly.

Ally:"Your temperature is warm now too." He smiled, I chuckled.

"Of course." I continued chuckling.

Ally:"And so is my heart." He said with a cheesy smile.

"Sure..." I broke into laughter.

--Time skip--

Today is the Shermanlock family's visit, I wasn't going to miss out on this and so I readied to meet my daughter's favorite uncle, non other than Shin Shermanlock himself. He might not have been my daughter's father although he became my daughter's closest uncle. Charge me for bewitching the whole village with my face although I still do have a little bit of hatred reserved from the others. Some still hate me.

Quin:"Uncle Shin!" She greeted her uncle with a dash of a hug which Shin gladly accepted.

Shin:"How is my favorite nephew?" He smiled sweetly.

Annalyn:"Oh well, hello Quin." She greeted Quin as she walked down the carriage with Roderick.

Roderick:"Well if it isn't the most magnificent mother and queen I have ever heard of, Quirie." He chuckled along with Annalyn.

"Hello to you too, king Roderick." I chuckled along. "Please, come in."

Shin:"I never realised that your castle was a ton much more bigger than others..." He said as Quin was on his shoulders.

"Well, The air kingdom IS the capital of the earth realm." I smiled.

Shin:"Surely." He nodded in agreement.

Ally:"Shin! Isn't it your reign?" He joked, Shin and I laughed. "I mean, shouldn't you be ruling by this time?"

Shin:"Not really, I am still in search of a queen." He replied.

"You didn't shave again." I walked over to Ally and fixed his shoulder pads.

Ally:"And why should I? Shin here clearly said that beards makes men manly." He smiled, I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"But I don't like it." I broke into laughter. "Okay, just this once."

Annalyn:"Shall we?" She asked.

Roderick:"You may seem to be a little carried away." Shin and Roderick chuckled.

"Pardon of my husband, he is just a little childish sometimes." I joked, the Shermanlock's laughed.