Chapter 35

"Contentment"

The next weeks came by me, I was busy all the time with the papers and letters that had been sent to me. As well as Ally, he always got letters from his kingdom asking who would rule for them. Ally would usually say that he passed the crown to his best friend, the general. I have my own generals in view for friendship, alongside of General Cyrus Gin. I have General Mae Sang and The new commander of the Generals, General Lee So Kun. We had found potential in him even if it caused mayhem throughout his clumsiness and mistakes.

I have been working with them for many days of these past five weeks of being in a bust, I almost forgot about my marriage. I was too busy that me and Ally never enjoyed the times, I always come to my room and see him laying asleep on his side of the bed while sometimes I come too early and fall asleep before he could come back to the room. While in some rare times that week I would walk along the hallway with him and talk about the things we had astonished in that day and ended up falling asleep. I have a very content job, although I have to know how to balance work with family.

At this time I was in a meeting with Generals Mae Sang, Lee So Kun and Cyrus Gin when I felt dizzy and a cramp in my stomach.

"Maybe we should take a break..." I said holding my breath from feeling a sick feeling.

Mae:"Are you okay, sire?" She asked.

"I just do not feel too good..." I said standing up from my seat and losing balance as I was caught by Lee.

Lee:"I will take you to your room, sire." He advised, I did nothing but nod and followed. "Your highness? Do you feel okay?"

"Yes, you may leave me now. Thank you." I said watching him leave the room as I was laid down.

Ally:"Quirie! I came here as fast as I could... Are you okay?" He asked.

"Just a little dizzy, that is all." I smiled weakly.

Ally:"I told mother. She asked me to bring her here."

Renevia:"Quirie? How do you feel?" She asked concerned.

"Just dizzy and I had a little stomach ache but am fine. Though I do feel like puking..." I said holding my stomach and mouth at the same time.

Renevia:"Ah... I see..." She smiled.

"What is so funny, mother?" I asked.

Renevia:"Looks like my child had turned into a mother." She giggled.

"You mean?..."

Renevia:"Yes dear, you are pregnant." She smiled placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Huh! No way!" I smiled with my mouth dangling in shock. "Ally!"

Ally:"I am thankful." He greeted me with a hug.

"I thought I just forgotten about my health because of my duties... I did not expect this..." I smiled.

Renevia:"I will leave you two now, I will handle your work for you sweetheart. Good bye, do not forget that fruits are a must to eat." She noted.

"Yes, mother. Of course." I replied. "Are you going?"

Ally:"I am not. I want to watch over you." He smiled.

"But how about your duty? Will they not be in search for you to help them?" I asked.

Ally:"I can just sign the papers in this very room, there is a table or me to work on after all." He smiled sitting beside me a and holding my hand. "Besides, family comes first."

"I suppose..." I sat up. "Ally... Can you get me some fruit please..."

Ally:"Okay, here. Ah..." He placed a grape into my mouth.