Chapter 9

"Times passed"

I took a knife behind me and threw it in the air. I see Martin's eyes widen in impression. I grabbed a cabbage and threw it in the air as I catch my knife and swung it around not looking at my work I grabbed lettuce and took a bowl to catch the sliced cabbage. With Martin and the two numb heads impressed I continued. I slid the plate in front of me with a carrot, I took the carrot and started slicing upwards like I was using a katana. Pieces of carrots fell down on the plate perfectly sliced. I did the same to the rest. I then took milk and rained it on the salad.

Zander:"Milk? Really?" I laughed.

"Trust me." I smiled.

I continued pouring milk and finished. After a few more ingredients I added my secret ingredient. What that is? You'll never know. All I had to do was place it in the fridge for some time.

"You don't cook salad, Zander." I laughed. "You freeze them."

Zander:"That's what Ruth said!" He blamed the purple head.

Ruth:"Yeah, yeah blame it on the kid." She rolled her eyes.

Zander:"She said so." He pointed.

"Mm hmm. You just waisted salad. Also I know you can't eat frozen goods, although you can't eat salad when it's cooked. It will just burn down. You won't even enjoy the taste of cooked milk. Would you?" I giggled.

Zander:"I like hot milk!" He crossed his arms.

"No. I mean the milk that is mixed with your salad." I smiled.

Martin:"I didn't know you were a great chef." He changed the subject.

"Hmm? Oh, I don't. You haven't tasted it yet. We'll get back to that after an hour." I smiled and left the room. "Oh, and Ruth? Will you watch the time for me? Thanks."

Ruth:"Yes sir!" She smiled.

"Martin? Have you seen my book?" I asked.

Martin:"Oh, you mean this?" He handed me a cyan book.

"Huh! Yes! Thank you!" I smiled. "Mm... I realised it was already midnight. I need to go now. Bye."

Martin:"Goodnight." He waved, I returned.

--After a few hours--

I woke up with a loud bang at my door. I sat up to see my door fled open. I looked around to see that it was just 3 am. I looked deeply in the dark corners of my room until a dog jumped at me holding me down on my bed.

"A dog..? A.... Wolf?" I looked at the dark furred wolf breathing on my face. "It's a full moon--"

In a full moon? A werewolf? I didn't get to guess who this werewolf is when it turned into a human. This man was unconscious half naked on top of me.

"You are a werewolf." I whispered.

Looking at this man, it was actually Cole. Quite heavy. But I can't just carry him to his room. I'm too weak to do it. And so I just fell asleep.

--In the morning--

My eyes slowly open at a half naked man. I remembered last night.

"Hmm... What should do to you?" I whispered.

Cole:"Uh... Who said that?" He heard.

"Will you please get off of me?" I took the chance.

Cole:"Huh!? Quirie--" He sat up I slapped my hand on his mouth.

"Shush! Don't yell!" I whisper-yelled. "Someone might hear you--"

Journey:"Lady Quirie-- Lady Quirie!" She entered.