Chapter 11

"Mackenzie..."

Shin:"I'm sorry..." He frowned.

"I wish I had been there... I wish I saved him! This is all my fault..." I fell sitting on the ground.

Shin:"No it's not... I'm sure it's not." He comforted.

"Why is the world so cruel? I almost had the temptation to die... But why?" I asked.

Shin:"That is how the world works Quirie. Temptation in death is also what I felt. I always felt temptation." He pat my back as I caught heavy eyes and fell asleep hugging him tight.

--Shin's P.O.V.--

I felt Quirie's tight grip on my shirt loosen. I realise she fell asleep. I grabbed her legs and lifted her bridal style. She wrapped her hands on my neck and sleep silently. I carry her to her bed and slowly placed her down. She did not let go so I tried to remove her hands from my neck but I was pulled down and accidentally kissed her.

--Quirie's P.O.V.--

'Temptation, huh?' I thought in my mind as I pretend to sleep.

I loosen my arms from his neck but his lips still stayed on mine. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. Looks like he knew I was pretending. He then pulled me to sit up and sat beside me as he caught my lips in the action. Trapped in the situation he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and let the happening be. He finally lets go.

Shin:"Now go to sleep." He smirked.

"Huh?" I caught confusion.

Shin:"Good night." He closed the door behind him as he left the room.

--The Next Morning--

I some up in an unusual bedside table. I sat up to see I was in a different room.

"Where am I?" I looked around to see I was in Shin's room. "Huh? Then where is he?"

Shin:"Quirie? What are you doing here?" He entered from the bathroom just wearing a towel.

"GAH! What!? Wait! I'm going to leave! I'm sorry! I must've thought of you in my sleep that I teleported here on accident!" I covered my eyes.

Shin:"Mm hmm? You mean to what happened last night?" He asked.

"Yeah, I--" I looked at him who had his brow raised. "Oh, no! I am not doing that! Bye!"

I left out and shut the door.

Shin:"Heh. How innocent." I heard him from behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm the one innocent now." I whispered.

Ruth:"Who's innocent?" She asked.

"Fuck gigantism! You fucked the shit out of me!" I jumped.

Ruth:"I was searching for you! Wanna come with me to some realm hopping?" She asked.

"Realm hopping!? Yes!" I dashed to my room and dashed back already in my everyday wear. "What is the first realm?"

Ruth:"Woah! We need some other people to come! Of course there will be some realm guardians, we can't fight them all alone!" She patted my excited head.

"How about Zander!? And Cole? I'm sure they won't even think to be left here." I asked.

Shin:"I can come." He walked out of his room.

"Is that enough!?" I asked.

Zander:"Already here!" He dashed in.

Ally:"I can come as well. I guess." He shrugged.