Chapter 26

"Undead army"

I came face to face with the scariest woman I would ever discover in the earth's core. My aunt. She can make army out of anything... A friend or a foe. She has it.

Journey:"Lady Quirie!" She rushed in.

"Journey?" I jumped.

Journey:"It's... It's... It's Louis!" My eyes widen.

Louis:"I see you had thought of bringing your beautiful Queen." She struck her sight at me.

"Louis. Haven't I told you to leave? Haven't I?" She smirked.

Louis:"I had invited a very lucky man to the show, Quirie." She told, and a man emerged from behind her. "Don't you remember? Tamako."

Renevia:"Tamako..." She teared.

"My father... Is dead..." I toughened.

Louis:"But he is here." She smirked.

"Lies... Lies... Lies!" I yelled.

Tamako:"Quirie..." His blackened lips moved. "Is that you?"

"I know who my father is, Louis. You can not blind me using his dead soul." I ignored.

Louis:"I have more than just that." Many more corpses stood beside her breathing, walking, talking.

"The... Those people..." I whispered. "Their... All buried... Their all... Dead..."

Ally:"Those people are buried?" He jumped.

"Their all dead..." I assured.

Louis:"You believe now?" I smirked.

"Attack me... Just me." I challenged.

Louis:"Gladly. Brother, slay her." She commanded.

Tamako:"Must slay. Quirinalyn Delouris." He repeated over and over again as he swung his blade.

Louis:"Let's see when your limit is in killing your father." She smirked.

"I wasn't planning on that." I smirked and let my father slash his blade.

Tamako:"Must. Slay." He stabbed through my stomach.

I closed my eyes and mumbled words out of my mouth. I slowly open my eyes and struck a strong light from my eyes. This caused Tamako to shield his eyes and his skin slowly shines color. His lip turn back into a pinkish color. He is back. My feet stumble down to the floor as I lose strength and hear Louis' laugh.

Louis:"Lost strength, Quirie?" She asked.

Tamako:"Where am I?" He looked around.

"Your back to life. Father." I smirked.

Renevia:"Tamako!" She ran to hug her loved husband.

Louis:"Heh. It does not mean that you won, Quirie. I just started." She frowned and disappeared along with her army of dead souls as I lose more of my strength.

Tamako:"Quirie!" He caught.

"I'm fine. Heh. I just need rest, that's all." He hugged me tight.

Tamako:"I could not believe my little girl would grow up like this." He smiled.

--Time skip--

"We have many misunderstanding to understand today, Journey. I am positive that you had found out about that." I assumed.

Journey:"Mm hmm! I did, sire! All the guards are trained and manually set in their places sire." She assured.

Tamako:"You set all those guards?" He came out of nowhere.

Journey:"Ah! Yes, sire! Lady Quirie did! She even saved our kingdom from the dark entities a few months ago by herself!" She smiled.

"Journey!" I whisper-yelled.

Tamako:"I am very proud of you." He laughed.

"You are the best sensei." I smiled.

Tamako:"I might say I am." He agreed.

Journey:"I may have leave you. I have many work to do." She bowed.

"Go ahead, Journey." I smiled.

Tamako:"I am proud that you had learned how to lead very properly." I turned my head.

"Me too, father. I had not expected my leadership to work. I was taken care of by the best parents I ever had." He chuckled.

Tamako:"Okay, okay. I understand Quirie." I smiled.

"This was far from I expected." I sighed.

Tamako:"I am wondering is you had a partner in mind." I bumped my elbow on his' playfully.

"Father, I am have not yet chosen." I laughed.

Tamako:"Why? How many men are you choosing from?" He asked.

"Five men..." I blushed.

Tamako:"Oh... So you are a man killer." He joked.

"Ah hah! But I'm not!" I played along.

Tamako:"I miss playing around like this." I nodded.

"Mm... I did as well..." I agreed.

Tamako:"What had your mother been up to?" He wondered.

"Ooh... Someone is concerned~" I teased.

Tamako:"Of course I am, she is my wife." He smiled.

"She is busy with the decorations and the wedding gown for me at these times. Why?" I answered.

Tamako:"I was just wondering... Maybe I could help. How about you?" He asked.

"I've be through my papers, letters and requests... Then I found no complaints just yet." I shrugged.

Tamako:"I am assuming that you are leading wonderfully." I nodded.

"Some say I am." I agreed. "I may seem like an innocent person, although I am more than what they always see and thought."

Tamako:"You are everything, Quirie. And I hope someone finds that in you." He brushed his fingers through my hair. "And I also hope that man shows respect, or I'll--"

"Father." I interrupted.

Tamako:"Just kidding." I laughed.