Chapter 7

"Maxxis"

"Maxxis... Delouris?" I looked at his pale blonde hair.

Maxxis:"Yes. Haven't you heard of my name?" He asked.

"No... Not really... I know a lot of people, but not you..." I looked down at a small rock.

Zander:"What's that for?" He asked.

"Huh? I have no answer to that question just yet. This looks oddly familiar." I picked up the rock which glowed bright blue.

Maxxis:"You have gotten distracted, I see..." I looked up at him.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry." I put it up my belt bag. "Please continue."

Maxxis:"I asked. Now I return. I am Maxxis, Maxxis Delouris a soldier from the--"

Zander:"East wing association. That is an army, which made you go all the way to everywhere you can imagine blah, blah, blah." He interrupted.

"Zander!" I whisper-yelled.

Zander:"Sorry... Jeez. I just know that already." He complained.

"I don't want your complaints Zander. I want to listen to him." I pointed at the young blonde.

Maxxis:"Mm hmm. I know it has been a very long time since I've last saw you, Quirie. Zander. I know we have a lot to share with each other. I will tell it to you. But not now. I have many things to recover. Beg of my pardon. I may have to go." He bowed and left.

"Wait!" He stopped walking. "Uh... Your-- Uh... Here!"

Maxxis:"Diamonds?" I handed a sack of diamonds.

"So that you won't gain hunger." I smiled.

Maxxis:"Thank you." He returned and continued walking.

Zander:"Where's my diamonds?" He asked wearing a devilish cheeky smirk.

"Sure. Here." I gave him what he wanted.

Zander:"Uh... Are these wind crystal diamonds!?" He jumped.

"Yes. All of my diamonds are." I smiled and walked out of the scene.

--Time skip--

I haven't been out so I decided to walk down the woods for a while. Walking down a strange curvy and dark road. I didn't realise my stance. I was walking down the forbidden forest. Towards the forbidden valley. Where the forgotten church was found burnt down in the 100th century.

I enter the valley to see a gold and white palace with shimmering beautiful drops of sun. A golden palace held up for the goddesses. Above you will see the golden bell of the golden white church. A memory of a marriage broken into one. A memory of a woman loving a man sharing one final wish. To love and care for each other. This is what I saw when I entered this forgotten church.

Everything had ruffled down into nothing when the war of the kingdoms had started. I was there. Watching. Seeing everything happen whether I'm helpless to help them or not. Everyone was brutally destroyed by the Shadow Kingdom.

"Shadow Kingdom.
The dark arts capital of the earth realm.
From dusk until the breaking of dawn.
The darkness emerges from the hearts of the old people of the Shadow Kingdom. A horror coming to life.
As if a story's page was ripped off the book and brought to life.
A horror story in real life."

I wrote my journal.

Daemon:"I knew I smelt your sweet scent here." His voice tickled my ear.

"GAH! Uh... Hi." I jumped.