End of book Q&A

WOOP! WE HAVE REACHED THE END! ITS BEEN A LOVELY RIDE WITH YOU GUYS! I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME TO THE END! ( personally wanna apologize for short chapters, minimal updates, and tons of mistakes I'll probably edit it)

WELL let's GET THIS THING STARTED SHALL WE?!

Ok so first off, serelyly asked:

How did you get the idea for this book?

Thanks for the question! I'd honestly have to say, that I read a lot of books here on wattpad. And I wanted to make my own thing. I loved the character of silver and HeartGold was my favorite and first game as a kid, and it is still my favorite! I looked at some of the books on him, and some of them were great but were discontinued. Plus there wasn't a ton. My friend told me I should make my own and I loved the idea! Hence this book was born!

Fun fact: during my first playthrough of the game (I was like 8-9) I was given the option to choose the name of my rival ( silver) I didn't know what to call him but because he was the 'bad guy' I wanted to name him something that was a bad thing... I named his measles. The legacy of measles lives on to this day, every time I play the game I call him measles ( plus I told all my friends)

Next question!

haru_han asks: What kind of stories do you recommend on Wattpad? And what's your opinion on Candy?

Well! I really love one piece and just anime in general and TeruTategami is an AMAZING writer! They write on one piece and my hero academia. They're just overall awesome. Also, Kingdom awaits by DreamTeam1017! It's actually super wonderful, it's not an x reader but I love it! Plus there's a reaaalllyyy good quicksilver x reader series by thecatgurl and the writing style is just 👌its not just the quicksilver though, she has tons of other good books.

As for my opinion on candy well... I'm not super fond of it. I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely ADORE Haribo gummy bears, and I'll say yes to an Andes chocolate mint anyway. But overall I don't go out of my way to get candy. Plus right now I'm on this thing my family calls the candy deal, where I don't eat candy for a year and I get a hundred dollars. IT ENDED ON THE TENTH OF MARCH AND I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF CANDY AND I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN. But yeah not a super big fan of candy. ( not sarcasm)

Luna3323 asks: do you have any oc's?

BOY DO I EVER!! Haha yeah definitely. I have tons. Like. Actual tons. My  main oc's are
Illumi

 My  main oc's are Illumi

Jacob