Broken

Silver pov

I shouted out orders to my Pokemon, but my words sounded like white noise. With every move I shouted out, my heart screamed. A terrible ache made me want to fall to the floor. Why. Why did she make me feel this way? Why can't it just go away?

I couldn't process what was happening, I felt so tired. I wish I could just leave, never have to think of any of this again. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. Being without (Y/n) would feel so empty.

Before I knew her, everything was so dull, so evil. But when she tapped me on the shoulder and started it all, happiness started to seep back into my soul. I felt all the feelings I had forgotten. She changed me. And now that I hurt her, she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I feel empty like there is something missing.

I looked back at what was happening in the battle. I knew I was pushing my Pokemon too hard, what was I doing...? I felt like I didn't have control of my body anymore, I knew I did, but that's what it felt like.

I watched as one after one of my Pokemon fell to the ground. Each time they hit the ground I remembered
(y/n).

Haunter,

A girl runs up and blocks my way.

" S-sil- I mean Sir!" She stutters. It almost sounded like she was going to say my name. But that's impossible. She doesn't know me. Or my name.

"What is it"  I narrowed my eyes and snarled.

" Um....." She looked like she was panicking

"..."

" Let me travel with you!!!"
.
.
.
.
" What?!"

" Well, you see... I don't want to spend this journey alone... So I'd really like to join you!!!" She looked so desperate. Like her life was on the line.

" No."

"Please!"

"No. I told you! NO!"

" Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!!!" She begged,

"Fine. Whatever."

" You won't regret it!!"

Magnimite,

" SNAP OUT OF IT REDHEADED DORK!!"

My eyes widened as I snapped back into reality. I lost my balance and fell back behind the chair I was sitting on. I hit my head hard and rubbed it in annoyance.

" Hey Silver!" (Y/n) beamed at me.

" What the...." I was in a daze

" So Silver where are we staying tonight? Outside? Forest? Hotel?" Why was she so happy?

" Um... Hotel"I was still in a daze

Her smile is cute, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPPETY NOPe HAHAHAHAH NO FEELINGS HERE WHAT'RE YA TALKIN BOUT!!

Wait.

" Wait... Did you call me a red-headed dork?" I looked at her with a glare

Her smile dropped and her eyes widened "  ..... Maybe......."

"...."

"...."

" (Y/n).... I suggest you run. Now."