Silver's first memory

{This} is memory silver or part of his memory {this} is normal silver
commenting on his memories
~~~~~~~~

It was the middle of summer, my father, Giovanni the leader of team rocket, left me in this stupid town, New Bark Town or something. There are some other kids here but, they aren't worth my time.

My father is never here, so I never have to go to bed on time. The people here are all so good two shoes, they think I'm an orphan or something. They usually back off once I talk back.

But it does get lonely sometimes. I guess.

Today I'm sitting by my favorite tree. No one ever comes here. At least not when I'm around anyway.

But today was different. A girl walked up to me. Her name was ...... I don't remember her name, and her face is blurry, I wonder why I can't remember.

She was wearing a dress, but she was barefooted, had a band-aid on her cheek, and had scrapes on her knees, so she didn't seem very stuck up.

( Kinda like that, but if you have short hair or a different body shape or something it's like that, if you don't really care at all then this can be your default)

" H-hey" the girl spoke to me, stuttering

"What do you want?" I harshly responded crossing my arms.

" Um... Well, you're always here alone, and... Well, the other kids won't play with me." The girl looked at the ground, mumbling the last part.

" Whatever."

For the rest of the evening we talked, and honestly, she was ok to talk to.

" Hey, why do the other kids not wanna play with you?" I asked on a whim, not really caring

" They don't like me cause I like climbing trees and other cool stuff, but they all wanna play dress up!" The girl responded rubbing her eyes a little.

" Huh... That's stupid."

" Yeah... It is...."

" Well bye." I stood up and walked away from the girl at the tree.

~~~~~~memory end~~~~~~~

Who was that girl?

why is she so familiar?

And why do I feel guilty about forgetting?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter but my tests are coming up tomorrow and I am reaaaallly stressed, we have 2 days of math tests and 3 days of English tests, thankfully my favorite teacher is in charge of my testing group!