Page/Hall of ✨🎉FAME🎉✨

So it's been 2 months since I started to write this book. And if I'm honest I started it because... Well I really like Silver!

In 2 months this book has gotten more recognition then my 4 month old book Beneath Me that I got a wattpad account for.

And in short I'm amazed! So many people have been reading this,

It currently has 1.12K reads, 59 votes, and 129 comments.
It is ranked

#465 on Pokemon

#275 on memories

#136 on Silver

I wasn't expecting this.

I want to give thanks to everyone that I know the name of! If you are someone who has read this and hasn't commented or voted or added to a reading list I appreciate you too! Thank you! The only reason that you don't see yourself on this list is that you haven't appeared in my notifications! Or that made a stupid mistake.... Well anyway! Thanks for sticking with me even though I suck at writing!

CodenameCJvideo

bored_is_me

Ephermera

KyoukoDragneel

user59951096

Lilithwolfie

thepurplemewifagirl

Ikarishippingfan

ROCKainsLEE

theutimate0

Lovelesskitten12

Ribigrazer

Estherlovespokemon

Gabsolutelysure

MelodyCrystal1

Rose171999

FreydisArmentlov

Luna3323

This is as far as I will add people for a while..... I'm sorrryyyyyy I just started to get more readers and it's hard to keep up.....

So this part of the hall of fame will be preserved in time as some of my first readers.

I had to look through all of my notifications to find these people.

So thank you! All of you!

Thank you call the people who read but don't comment, I know you're there, I just don't know your names!  But thank you.
( If your name is on this list and you want it to not be there, um just message me and I'll take it off immediatly!)
Thanks again!

Tree-chan out!