You can't do this alone

Silver pov... Again (sorry I just wanted it to be this way)

I felt my body fall to the ground and looked up clutching my head.

(Y/n) was standing up, holding out her hand in a commanding way, she wasn't stable and limped her way over to me.

Giovanni, on the other hand, was outraged and was also clutching his hand in pain. Quilava had burned his hand by the order of (y/n) (( BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL)) in an attempt to put off the attack directed at me.

She ran over and fell to her knees next to me. "Oh my gosh! Silver are you ok?" She asked, scanning my body for injuries.

"I'm ok, " I smiled softly, sitting up, wincing a bit.

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) furrowed her brow,

"Never been better." I laughed a bit. I knew it wasn't the right time for that, but if I could get a smile out of (y/n) it didn't matter.

She giggled a bit before realizing the situation and handing me a potion for my Pokemon. She then stood up calling quilava back.

"I know you're hurt silver, so just stay behind me. I'll protect you." She looked at me from the corner of her eyes

I shook my head and stumbled to my feet. " No, you're not doing this alone. I may be hurt, but you are too. You can't do this alone."

I watched as Giovanni brought his hand to his pokebelt. Shakingly pulling out a Pokeball.

(Y/n) sighed. "Fine. Just don't die on me ok?"

"Only if you don't either."

"Deal."

"Ok, it's a promise," I said healing up Croconaw before sending him back into battle with full health.

"YOU BRATS!!" Giovanni threw out his Pokeball.

"Quilava! Use Flamethrower!"

"Croconaw! Use water gun!"

Yes I am well aware of how short this is. But it's late. I have homework. I'm tired. I hate life. So gimme a break