I'm Sorry

Your POV

He..... Left

I..... I can't let him go...

He..... Doesn't remember me...

But maybe
.
.
.
.
I could wait for him to?...

I stood still shaky on my knees, I had been crying for a long time, it was still early so hardly anyone was out and about.

"I need to find Silver" I mumbled and

Ran

Faster!

I've got to go faster!

Faster!!

There!

I spot of red stood out in the crowd. It was Silver I could tell.

I ran up to him.

" S-silver" I grabbed his arm and soon started to tear up. crap I need to stop crying!

He looked at me with a glare, but when he saw my crying messy state his eyes softened into eyes of guilt for a split second, then it was gone, it went as soon as it came, covered up by the coldness of his eyes and heart.

"What the heck do you want?!" He pulled his hand away from my grasp.

I felt like I had started over.

From the first day, we met when we were kids,

" H-hey" I spoke to the red-haired kid the others had told me was named Silver, stuttering

"What do you want?" Silver harshly responded crossing his arms.

" Um... Well, you're always here alone, and... Well, the other kids won't play with me." I looked at the ground, mumbling the last part. The other kids also told me to stay away from him cause he was a freak.

" Whatever."

The day we met in the town near New Bark Town when I found out he forgot me.

" S-silver?" I mumbled as I walked closer, Cyndaquil following closely behind.

I tapped his shoulder.

" Oi, what do you want, brat?"

"Um... I'm... I'm (Y/n)..... Remember?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

" No. I have no idea who you are, so screw off!" He pushed me back, and I fell onto the ground. The boy scoffed and walked away, his eyes lingered on mine for a bit. They seemed almost guilty.

And now I was back on square one again.

All because of a misunderstanding.

" Silver! Let me explain... Please.." I looked down, tears streaming down my face.

" Oh please! Like it'll do you any good!" He snarled

"Please...." I whispered

"You know what Fine!! I'll listen to your useless story!"

" Silver... I was worried...." I spoke quietly

" About what!!? I'm perfectly FINE!!" He yelled.

" I thought you hated me... I thought that I was being a nuisance..." I gripped his sleeve.

" So you battled me? What does that have to do with anything!?"

"I knew you liked battles and so I thought if I let you win it would cheer you up...." I whispered my voice barely audible.

"Wait......really?"

I nodded, tears spilling again I need to fix this crying problem

" you did this... For me?" He whispered 

I nodded again

I felt warm arms wrap around me.

" I'm so sorry..." I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

I heard a slight sniffle.

" Are you...?"

"No! I just...." I heard him say " I'm sorry something just... Made me resist the urge to go back to you and hug you and tell you I was sorry for making you cry."

I wrapped my arms around him

"I'm sorry"

After a while, we pulled apart

I heard the sound of a Pokeball opening, two pokeballs opening.

Suddenly Cyndaquil and Totodile came out and were enveloped in light

And then it wasn't Cyndaquil and Totodile any more

It was Quilava and Croconaw