Its almost over

You're pov

An intense battle broke out. Silver and I were on our last legs. Our only pokemon-quilava and croconaw- were barely conscious.

But Giovanni was on his last leg as well. We have to give this our all.

But we were not in prime condition for a Pokemon battle, I had pain in my head that clouded my vision.

The sweat rolled into my eyes, stinging them a bit. And I could tell Silver was doing his best to hide the pain he was feeling. Lyra was still unconscious on the ground, her arm seemed to be broken, and there were various scrapes covering her body.

I weakly lifted my arm to give another command to my exhausted partner Pokemon. I could barely lift my arm and fatigue was starting to make the strength leave my legs. All of the sudden I found myself shielding my face. There was a bright light, and even with my eyes closed it was blinding.   and when I opened my eyes, I found myself smiling in relief and joy.

Quilava had evolved along with Croconaw.

Before me stood the gigantic forms of Typhlosion and Feraligatr. The fierce expressions on their faces reflected the healing and power that had been gained from the transformation. I found my arms gaining strength from adrenaline.

"Typholsion! Use Eruption!" ((I forgot what the move was called but it was something like that ))

Silver smiled and hope filled his eyes.
"Feraligatr! Use Hydro Pump!!"

Our newly evolved Pokemon let out twin roars before firing their attacks. There was beauty in the way that two strong Pokemon, with opposite attacks, worked together.

The attacks rendered Giovanni useless,with no Pokemon. I watched as he franticallt searched for something, anything, to gain the upperhand.

Suddenly loud bangs erupted from the door. The knocks rung through my head, my head hurt and black spots started to rim my vision.

I wished with all my heart that the banging wasn't because of goons. If anyone else fought them, they wouldn't be able to hold out. The adrenaline that filled me was rapidly leaving my body. Fight or flight, my body chose to fight, and now there was no option for flight.

The door crashed open, almost flying off its hinges, and revealed the local police force along with some of the elite four. In front of the group was a panting Gold, in the panic his hat had fallen off, and it was almost like a different person.

I smiled, the face of an old friend comforting me. I felt my legs lose strength, and I collapsed onto the ground, consciousness fading.

The black spots that once rimmed my eyes, now obscuring my vision.

I heard a body fall next to mine, and a warm hand enveloped mine, a comforting feeling that quelled the panic that had riddled my stomach.

My vision faded black.

Heyyyy everyone!  This is the end of the chapter and thanks everyone for ur questions and oc's! The last chapter of this book will be the next one or the one after that.