Memory 2

Memorrryyyyyyyy.....
Remember bold is normal Silver
Italics are memory Silver

Silver POV

I sat under the tree again the girl had been coming and meeting me here for around a month... I kept telling her that she should leave. But as much as I hated to admit it ..... I kinda liked it when we would talk under the tree... So I stopped telling her to leave.

But I'm not the cool kid... I'm the freak... The one everyone avoids...

They avoid the people around me too...

When I first met ____ I still can't remember her name she told me that no one liked her, they wouldn't play with her.

If she hangs out with me now, the others will never want to play with her.

What do I do?

Though I don't want to admit it, I do want her to be happy.

I guess maybe I'll ignore her? Maybe..... But I'll miss her..,... No, I'm going to do this. It is for her own good.

Goodbye ____

~•~

It had been weeks since I started to ignore ___ it was hard. On the first day, I stood in a tree looking down at our meeting place from far away. I watched as ___ walked to the tree and sat down.

She waited for the entire day. Until her mom came and told her it was time for dinner.

On the second day, I stood in a closer tree. And watched. She came to the tree again. But this time she called my name out. This same routine continued for a few days.

Then she started to stray from the tree. Looking in the woods, asking around where I could be. She never found me. No one did.

She looked for me for days.

But on this day I stood in the tree we met at. The branches covered me up. She couldn't see me. A group of kids came and threw sticks at her. She silently endured it. Just sitting. Waiting for it to be over. Eventually, they left and she just sat there. She stood up and walked around to the other side of the tree, the side facing the forest, the side no one could see.

And she cried.

She sobbed.

" Why... Why... Why??" She choked out, I could barely hear her.

" Silver? Please... I miss you... The others haven't stopped bullying me. And now I don't have you to talk to. I started to wonder... Did you ever even care? Or are you happy that you left me behind?" She asked, she obviously didn't notice me.

But it struck a chord.

I started to cry

Years of sadness building up. Not being able to cry.

Now I could.

So I jumped down onto the other side if the tree.

" I'm not happy... I'm terrified... I'm sad... I miss you." I said hoping she would hear me.

There was a gasp from the other side of the tree.

A Pause

" T-then why did you leave?" She asked, her voice timid.

" Because It-thought y-you'd be b-better off!" I leaned my head against the tree. Trying to quiet my sobs.

" Are you crying?"

" *Sob* n-no. I'm n-not."

I heard crunching of leaves.

Then she was next to me.

Shocked, looking at my tear-stained face.

She hugged me.

" Why..?"

" Because I thought that if I left you wouldn't be made fun of! I'm a freak remember!? I don't have a house! Or a family!"

She hugged me tighter.

I hugged her back.

" You're a big idiot.. you know that right?"

" Yeah.."

" But I missed my big idiot!"