You... you don't remember me?

Your P.o.v.

" S-silver?" I mumbled as I walked closer, Cyndaquil following closely behind.

I tapped his shoulder.

" Oi, what do you want, brat?"

Does he not remember me? Did I change that much?

"Um... I'm... I'm (Y/n)..... Remember?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

" No. I have no idea who you are, so screw off!" He pushed me back, and I fell onto the ground. The boy scoffed and walked away, his eyes lingered on mine for a bit. They seemed almost confused.

Cyndaquil came up to me with a worried expression. It was really warming up to me.

" I know that had to be Silver!" I mumbled to myself.

I got up. Determined to find him before he left town.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

I finally found him. He was about to leave though so I have to hurry.
I ran up to him and blocked his exit, my arms spread wide.

" S-sil- I mean Sir!"

"What is it" the boy snarled

" Um....."

"..."

" Let me travel with you!!!"

" What?!"

" Well, you see... I don't want to spend this journey alone... So I'd really like to join you!!!"

" No."

"Please!"

"No. I told you! NO!"

" Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!!!"

"Fine. Whatever."

" You won't regret it!!"

Silver p.o.v.

~~~~~earlier~~~~~~~

I was sitting near a fountain in a town near New Bark Town. I was planning out my map for my journey.

All of the sudden someone tapped on my shoulder. For a second I was surprised. It was the girl from the lab.

" Oi, what do you want, brat?" I snarled. This girl bothered me somehow. I don't know why. She seemed so familiar.

"Um... I'm... I'm (Y/n)..... Remember?" A sharp Pain went through my head. That name. It meant something.

" No. I have no idea who you are, so screw off!" I was getting annoyed. First, this girl shows up while I'm planning my journey, then she claims that she knows me? No. I was not going to deal with this.

I pushed her to the ground. And walked away. But something inside made me look back.

She looked so hurt. Like her whole life fell apart.

I felt a wave of guilt. 'no. No feelings. She is stupid and not worth your time.!'

After a while. I had figured out my entire plan. And I was just going to leave the town.

And then.

The girl runs up and blocks my way.

" S-sil- I mean Sir!" She stutters. It almost sounded like she was going to say my name. But that's impossible. She doesn't know me. Or my name.

"What is it" I narrowed my eyes and snarled. I. Was. Not. In. The. Mood.

" Um....." She looked like she was panicking

"..."

" Let me travel with you!!!"
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
" What?!" ' no.nononononono. don't accept!"

" Well, you see... I don't want to spend this journey alone... So I'd really like to join you!!!" She looked so desperate. Like her life was on the line.

" No." Yes that's it stay strong

"Please!"

"No. I told you! NO!"

" Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeeee!!!"

"Fine. Whatever." What. Have. You. Done!!!!

" You won't regret it!!" Yes. Yes, I will. I am sure I will absolutely regret this!

~~~~~
Woohoo
YeeeeeeEEEEEESSSS
I did a thing!!!