Chpt 27 : Brother's Reunion

Start from the beginning

While she was busy picking out books, she suddenly heard a familiar voice talk to the owner. But she didn't bother to peek at who it was. She had noticed a book on one of the upper shelves, but It was too far for her to reach. She reached for one of the stepping stools, and placed it firmly on the ground. She moved up two steps and grabbed the book.

She tucked it nicely in her arms and stepped down. But she missed a step. Her arms flayed around as she fell backwards. She closed her eyes, waiting for the moment when she would hit the ground. But her fall suspended. She did land on something, but it wasn't what she expected. She slowly opened her eyes, only to see her.

"I-it's you!", said Daisy.

"I have a name dumbass, it's Bowsette"

An annoyed looked on her face, she set the brown-haired princess down. "Umm sorry"

"Next time be more careful where you walk. If it were any else, you could've fallen on top of their head"

Daisy rubbed the back of her head, "Yeah, I guess you're right"

She was a lot taller than daisy, which made her feel uncomfortable. Still, she couldn't help wondering how beautiful she looked. Her natural features really did stand out, especially her chest area.

"Hey!"

"What!", Daisy said in shock.

"Just where the hell are you looking anyway?"

Oh crap! Was it that obvious? she thought.

"N-nothing really, I was just wondering about something. You know how it is when your mind wanders off sometimes", she tried to laugh it off, if only to defuse the situation.

Bowsette Sighed, "Whatever, I don't care. Just be careful next time"

Before she could walk off, Daisy grabbed her hand. Bowsette looked at her hand and then at Daisy, "What is this time?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Well...I wanted to repay you for saving me. I-if you don't mind"

Can't this girl take a hint? Bowsette thought.

"Thanks, but I'm not interested"

"How about I buy you lunch, my treat"

Bowsette looked at the girl, wondering what the hell she was up to. But she was a bit famished. She still needed to get that thing she came for first.

"Fine", she said. "Just let e go get what I came for and I'll meet you outside"

"Sure, no problem"

Bowsette walked off to the front of the store, leaving Daisy behind to finish what she came for. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot, but one bite should fix all that...I guess.

**********

The two of them sat down in a nice, little dinner not too far from where they were shopping. Bowsette and Daisy were seated near the window, enjoying their meals. Bowsette was about half-way done with hers, while Daisy was taking her time. She eats fast.

"So uhh...are you enjoying your meal?"

"Yeah, it's really good", she said monotonously. "Say..."

"Y-yes! What is it?"

"Are you seriously paying for my meal just because I saved you?", she asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

"hmmm not really, just curious is all"

"I could say the same thing", Daisy whispered.

Bowsette stopped eating and looked at her, "And what do you mean by that?"