"Wow we look hot" Jisung said

"Wow we look hot" Jisung said. "Yeah. We might even get laid tonight" Renjun replied. "Really? You get mad at me when I say stuff like that" Mark said. "It's different when I do it" Renjun defended. "How?" "I'm me and you're you" "He makes a good point" Jaemin said and everyone agreed.

*****

Once they arrived at the party, they heard loud music playing through the speakers, people dancing, others making out, and others getting a little too close. They stood by the door and everyone's eyes were on them. Long story short they were drooling over the seven boys.

"Is anyone else uncomfortable?" Jaemin asked. The six boys nodded. "That's what we get for being so hot" Haechan replied. Soon they all split up and went to do something else. Meanwhile Jaemin was in the kitchen while sipping on his juice. A few second later, a tipsy Jeno appeared.

"Ugh Jeno. You're not supposed to drink" Jaemin groaned and took the cup away from him. "It's a party. Just drink some" "No thanks". The older male took a bottle of vodka and started drinking straight from the bottle. Jaemin just watched him chugging the drink knowing that he won't be able to do anything about it.

"Jaemin-ah drink some please. For me~" Jeno pouted cutely. "Your breath stinks. Move back a little" "Wow. Jaemin doesn't want me close to him? Who are you?" he asked. "I can't deal with you. Pass me the bottle". Jeno did as he said and a few minutes later they were both drunk.

Jaemin sat on the kitchen counter with Jeno between his legs. Jeno's hands were on Jaemin's thighs and none of them were thinking straight."There's just something better about sitting on the kitchen counter. I can't explain it" Jaemin said. "It's where snacks belong" Jeno responded.

Jaemin smirked at his comment, "Lee Jeno are you flirting with me?" "Maybe". The young male wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck. "You look extra hot today" Jaemin smiled. The said boy moved his arms to Jeno's muscles and squeezed them. "Nana, how drunk are you?" "Pretty drunk. You?" "Really drunk"

Jeno grazed Jaemin's thigh causing a small yelp to escape his mouth. "This is getting weird. Pass me some more vodka" Jaemin said. "You know you're going to have a huge hangover tomorrow right?" "I don't care. Just give it to me" As Jaemin chugged the drink, Jeno couldn't stop staring at Jaemin's abs due to his shirt being a little see through.

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the hidden feelings he had for Jaemin but Jeno slid his hands under his shirt. Jaemin's mind went blank and not because of the vodka he was chugging. He put down the bottle and stared at Jeno. "Wha-what are you doing?" "Stop complaining. I know you want this"

Jeno's hands touched every part of Jaemin's stomach. He caressed his skin and traced over his abs. The caramel haired boy looked at Jeno and his gaze fell on the olders' lips. "Nono can you- Never mind" Jaemin sighed and looked somewhere else. "You're just drunk Jeno. I know you don't want this and I don't want to take advantage of you" the young male thought.

He slowly removed Jeno's hands from his body and was saddened by the lost of warmth. He got off the counter and tried to walk away but Jeno got hold of his wrist. "I want this too. Don't worry" "You don't want this. It's the alcohol in you". Jeno pulled Jaemin towards him and put him back on the counter.

The raven haired boy brought one of his hands to Jaemin's cheek and the other to Jaemin's thigh and caressed it. Jaemin blushed a crimson red and even though he was drunk and would make poor decisions for the next seven hours, he didn't want this one to be one of them. "Jeno stop. Please". But Jeno didn't want to stop. Instead he pulled Jaemin's face forward and kissed him on the lips.

Jaemin was going crazy. He couldn't believe he was kissing Jeno. He wanted the moment to last forever. Jeno squeezed Jaemin's thigh and a yelp escaped his mouth again. Jeno took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the others' mouth. His tongue explored every inch of Jaemin's mouth but he wanted more.

As they ran out of breath, Jeno parted away and he was met with a blushing and panting Jaemin. He immediately went to Jaemin's neck and started searching for his sweet spot. Once he found it, he sucked on it. Jaemin ran his fingers through Jeno's hair and panted heavily. He left a few hickeys on Jaemin's neck and he was proud of his work. He backed away and smiled at Jaemin. "Why?" the young male asked. "He won't remember this in the morning so might as well tell him" Jeno thought.

"Because I like you. I always deny it because my parents are homophobic". "I'm not going to remember that am I?" "No. But you better enjoy my kisses because sober me wouldn't do this". Jaemin got off the counter and switched positions so Jeno was near the counter and he was in front of him. "My turn" he smirked.

Jaemin began kissing him and slid his tongue into Jeno's mouth. The raven haired boy let out a moan and squeezed Jaemin's ass. Their lips moved in sync and there was only lust in the kiss. Jaemin pulled apart and quickly started kissing Jeno's neck while touching his body. "Ahh~ Jaemin don't stop~" Jeno moaned.

The young boy sucked on Jeno's neck really hard and Jeno was pleased with this. After one minute, Jaemin was finally down pleasing the male. They were both hot and not physically hot. "This was fun Nana" "Too bad I won't remember it. This was a once in a life time opportunity" the caramel haired boy thought.

Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemins' waist and pulled them closer if that was even possible. "I love kissing you" "Well yeah. I don't want you to kiss me. These were his exact words. I can't believe they're the same person"