Training the new and improved team RWBY.

Mulai dari awal

Ruby: you spent 4 years in mount glenn?! Just by yourself?!

Y/N: nope, I actually met a girl who was travelling, she was a nice lady, when I asked her where she was going, she told me about the story of the 4 maidens, I'm not sure why she told me this and I still don't know, anyways, she eventually had to continue travelling, before she left she said that we'd meet again, now thinking about it, the way she said it was almost like she knew we'd meet again.

Weiss: what was the girl's name?

Y/N: her name was Amber.

Oobleck: I see, anyway, it now stands abandoned, as a dark reminder.

Blake: and a likely place for a hideout.

Oobleck: PRECISELY!!!!!

3rd POV:

Blaze: does he have to yell?

Yang (in head): yep, and he hasn't drank his first cup of coffee fully yet.

The bullhead then descended above an abandoned city, RWBY, oobleck and Y/N jumped out of the bullhead with weapons at the ready, while Y/N just morphed into venom.

Oobleck: now ladies, you all maybe students-

Venom: but at this day and moment, you're all four huntresses who are doing their first missio-

Yang: so the one we did in vale didn't count as one?

Venom: no it didn't count, since it wasn't one that we were ordered to do, anyway, you need to do exactly as me and proffes-

Oobleck: it's doctor! I have a PhD.

Venom: we find that hard to believe.

Oobleck: well it's true.

Venom: anyway, you need to do exactly what we say, ok?

The 4 nodded.

Oobleck: now then, let's leave the bags here and we'll come back for them later.

WBY did as they told but they soon turned to ruby who was hesitant.

Oobleck: ms rose, please leave the bag here, we can pick it up when we come back.

Ruby: umm, I can't do that.

Oobleck: and why not?

Ruby: umm...

Thorn: you have some important stuff.

Ruby: I have some important stuff.

Venom: what kind of important stuff?

Before ruby could respond, something in the bag was moving and then a head popped out of it and it showed a way too familiar face.

Venom: ZWEI?!?!?

Zwei: bark bark motherfucker!!!

A/N: TAKE 2!!!!!

Zwei looked at who had called him and saw venom, zwei stared at venom until the mask peeled away to show Y/N, when zwei saw his old owner, he jumped out the bag and ran at Y/N and lunged at him, knocking him down, he then licked his faces, happy to see his old owner again.

Y/N: (laughs) I missed you too little buddy.

Oobleck: miss rose, We're here to investigate an urban jungle teaming with death and hostility and you bring a dog?!

Ruby: ummm we-

Oobleck: GENIUS!!!

Venom/Y/N: nani/que (what)?