MGIH C-47: Ironic

Start from the beginning

Kinuha ko agad yung laptop ko at saka nag-online.

At ito na nga ang hinala ko.

Vinideohan pala kami ni manang kanina kung saan napaka-emo ko. Ugh! I hate myself for crying in front of her. I'm so weak. A loser. A crybaby. Damn it! Sirang-sira ang image ko sa video na yan! Astig, siga, cool, kinatatakutan ng lahat. Asan na ngayon yung mga yan na nakikita lang nila sa isang REID TYLER STEWART?

Paniguradong hindi na naman ako titigilan ng mga HAYOP (pertaining to Jerk Jerker Jerkest Five) sa kakaasar! Badtrip!

Sinarado ko yung laptop ko nang padabog.

How can she manage to do this to me?! No one ever tried to do such thing to me since I was born! How can she do those kind of... ugh! She's rude. She's really rude. But... honestly, I like that about her!

Kinuha ko yung gitara ko at nagsimulang mag-strum.

"♪Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you

Knocked on your door with heart in my hand

To ask you a question

'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man yeah yeah♪"

Naalala ko tuloy bigla yung pagmamakaawa ko nun kay Dad para lang payagan niya akong i-fix marriage kay Kath.

**Flashback**

"Dad!" I entered the office gasping for air.

"Hey son! Another trouble again?" dad asked.

"Dad! I want to marry a girl! I want you to work on that!" I commanded.

Naibuga niya yung coffee niya nung nagsink in sa utak niya yung sinabi ko. And the disgusting thing is, his coffee hugged my shirt. Ugh. How gross this man could be?! Darn!

"*coughs* Seriously?! Are you... out of your mind?" he hissed.

"Jeez. You're such a headache, Tylie!" he added.

"Damn you old man! Stop calling me Tylie! It's irritating! It sounds like shit!" I retorted. Anyway, Lorraine used to call me Tylie when she's younger and it annoys me a lot!

My dad chuckled. Can't he see, I'm serious here.

I gave him a death glare.

"Son, you're out of your mind!" he said.

"Out of my mind pala huh! I will tell mom about your secret."

"Fine. Give me two days and everything will be settled."

**End of flashback**

"♪Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? (Say yes, say yes)

'Cause I need to know

You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die

Tough luck my friend but the answer is no!"

Pero hindi pa yan dyan natatapos. Kung gaano ko kadaling napa-oo sina Dad, ganun naman kahirap pa-oo-hin ang parents ni Kath.

**Flashback**

"Good day Mister, I'm Tyler and I'm here to—" he cut my sentence.

"I don't care. I don't need your explanation. I don't want my daughter to marry you! She doesn't even know you! I don't want to force my daughter to love someone against her will," her father uttered.