DO NOT READ-NOT DOING A SEQUEL

That's right, you heard me.

The book is

ENDING!

The end of the world right.

But...

That doesn't mean the story continues!

So I've decided I will be making a sequel. Yup! A sequel! So this wonderful story can continue!

Actually it's more of a short story because like you could ready this book in about an hour but....

The sequel will be MUCH longer. Maybe. Idk schools starting. xD But I'll do my best!

It will start when they are seniors, so about 2 years later. EEP!

Hayes will most likely move on, and so will matthew. Maybe.

Who do you ship?!

Sayes?

Saylor?

Mathney/ Satthew? (Lol I suck at ship names)

You will just need to wait to find out.

So far the Saylor boat is rowing in first place, but this love relationship is defiantly a boat race.

Hehe I rythmed. ;)

I also want to look back and just notice how I was suck a horrible writer back then. Lol. But thanks to "Must date a Playboy" and "Better than Revenge" (both books I read twice bc they were amazing!) my writing has improved so much and so I want to thank those inspirational authors to help me make my book not suck a$$.

So please Continue reading, voting, and commenting!

Also thank you for almost 3K!

I couldn't have done it without you;)

But don't worry bc I'm in the making of 3 new and completely different books so get excited!!

Any-who, I TRULEY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I COULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT U!!!

So.....

Xoxo,

Sydney<3