Chapter 197

This is going to be the closer for this book. There will be Part 2 of this. As wattpad only lets you go to chapter 200. So i figured this would be a good ending. Stay tuned! MORE OF THIS TO COME :) I will place this and add the new part to a new listing So check it out.

Chapter 197 Truths.

Kaname keeps seeing her leave every night. Trying not to follow. Trying to let her be whoever she really wants to be. So she can't say he is holding her back this time. Even though, he is feeling this isn't a good idea. He doesn't want to have to follow her. He would like her to just come clean.

He waits in his bed for her to come home. Knowing that when she does. She always seems to go to his bed afterward. The dark side not using sex anymore. Not like she use to. Its been eight months since Zero has been dead. Only two that she has been awake. Yet her dark side in that department seems under control. Not losing herself. Unless she was going out? Getting it from someone else? Kaname thought. A pain in his heart. "I can't deal with that again. No sharing. Her with someone other then Kiryu. Oh god." Kaname thinks. He just shakes his mind. Feeling these last few months have been a great strain on him. He really needed a break from all this. It was getting to him.

As he sits up in his bed, trying to read the paper, Yuki walks in. Just walking over to the bed and getting in. Like she has been. "Glad to see your home." Kaname says. "Were you waiting for me?" Yuki asks. "To be honest yes. I would like to talk to you." Kaname comments. "Ok. What's the problem now?" Yuki answers with an irritated tone. "Nothing to get pissy about. I just wanted to ask you. How are you doing? I know this has been a lot for you." Kaname answers. Yuki seems to let her guard down a tad. Kaname seeing her body language lighten. She takes a deep breath."I am doing the best I can." Yuki answers. "I know that. I am glad that you feel safe with me to sleep next to me. I would also like if you would talk to me. I really do want our relationship to grow. I don't want to go back to where we were." Kaname states. "I see you have let go some. I have more freedom. I thank you for that. I miss him Kaname. There isn't a second that goes by. I don't think about him. I did this. Thanks to me he is dead." Yuki states. "I see. It wasn't all your fault. I hope in time you see that. I know you're filled with anger. I also know what happens to you when you are. I just want you to know you can still trust me with anything. I won't judge. I may ask why though." Kaname remarks.

" I understand now. Why there were things you hid from me in the past. When you said you were protecting me. Sometimes there are things you need to do as a person. For yourself. That no one would understand. So it's better not to tell." Yuki replies. "Maybe. I just want us to be able to tell each other anything. I want to be honest with you." Kaname responds. "Somethings may take longer to just let go with. I don't know if I am really the type that should be in a relationship. I was no better than you. People I love get hurt. " Yuki answers. "I know at the moment, things are confusing for you. Just I want you to know, we can have so much more than we did before. I have learned from my mistakes." Kaname answers. "I see that you have, but have I? Can I be what you want? I couldn't be what Zero wanted. Or needed. I tried but in the end, It really wasn't me. I was selfish and wanted you both. Each of you able to give me something the other couldn't. Which only hurt both of you."Yuki admits.

"There is only one of us left now. Unless there is someone else?" Kaname asks with hesitation. You were always what I wanted. Kaname adds."No, there is no one else. There never will be. I can never love anyone the way I loved him." Yuki confesses. "Not even me?" Kaname asks. "Not even you. I love you but in a different way. I will not leave you. I will be the wife you asked for. I owe you that. After everything, I have done to you. Made people talk, Put you in harm's way. Brought another man's child into your home. Which I see you took as your own. I will behave. You do not have to worry about any other man. I will play my role." Yuki responds. "I am happy to hear that. I just don't want it to be a role. I want our love to grow. To be what it once was." Kaname says. "That will take time Kaname. We have plenty of that. So we will take it slow and grow. We will raise our children together. And be the family you wanted." Yuki answers. "Thank you. I am happy about that. I will do anything for you and the children. Will we be having any more?" Kaname asks. "No, Not right now. I need time to gather myself. There have been times, I haven't been there for either child. For one reason or another. We don't need to bring in another. Let's just concentrate on the ones we have." Yuki says. "I understand. There will be no pushing or tricking. I promise." Kaname answers. "No, their won't be. Because I will not put up with that anymore. Like you said we are going to be different this time. I also want to be active in your work. Knowing what is going on and being a part of it. Sara once told me. No one even knew who I was. I was only known as your wife. I want more than that." Yuki says bluntly. "As you wish. Will you be going out at night all the time?" Kaname responds. "No, Just tomorrow night. Then I will be home. I would like to at least once a week visit him. Give him fresh flowers." Yuki says trying to hold back her tears. "As you wish. The driver will take you anywhere you want to go. Just please let me know. And be honest with me. That is all I ask." Kaname states. "That is fair. There isn't any more Sara's in your closet Kaname?" Yuki asks with eyes glowing red. "No, there is no more of that. Just as there are no more Zeros in yours. It's just us now." Kaname admits. Yuki just lays down, putting her head on Kaname's shoulder.