Chapter 104

Blood and Gore. Please be aware.

Chapter 104 The Mayor.

Later that night Yuki tucks Ren in bed with Zero. Then going to take her shower. When she returns, she sees Zero and Ren both sleeping. Zeros hand on his son. Making sure he was there. Even while he slept. Yuki smiles. Knowing that their son is safe with his father. She has her plan to conduct and this is the perfect timing. She gets dressed. In a black short dress, Black heels and pushes her hair back. Into a ponytail. Just so it's out of her way. She grabs her black long coat. Being very quiet not to wake Ren or Zero. Not wanting Zero to know that she is going out. Taking one last look at the two of her loves. Laying in bed together.

Yuki sneaks out. So she thinks. Kaname noticing right away that Yuki is fleeing the Manor. He was prepared for this. He follows using his bat Familiar. So she doesn't spot him. Kaname not wanting Yuki to know that he is behind her. Wanting her to do what she needs to do. Just wanting her safe.

Yuki found out that the Mayor has late meetings on Thursdays nights. That he stays late in his office with his men. It's exactly what she is looking for. She has been planning this for the whole four months Ren has been away. Just waiting to have her child back before working it out. Not wanting the baby in the way. Making sure he was home safely. Tonight she will take the Mayor by surprise. As he still thinks the child is with Alex. And that Yuki, Kaname or Zero know that he was behind this.

Yuki pulls up to the Mayor's office, getting out of the car. Walking into the building. There are guards standing around. And a lady at the front desk to sign you in. As soon as Yuki walks in, the guards want to rush to her. Asking what she is doing there. Without even a look or a turn. She turns them all to dust. Getting on the elevator, going up to the Mayor's private office. She knows there will be more guards to follow. She just keeps an eye out. Turning each and every one of them to dust. Before they even knew she was there.

Yuki makes it to the top floor. Where the Mayor has his own private office. Leaving a trail of dust behind her. Just opening the door to the Mayor's office with one large crash. "Lady Yuki. What can I do for you? What brings you here?" The mayor asks. Sitting at his desk. A little taken back by her presence. "You know very I am doing here. You haven't learned yet. Not to play with Purebloods. Have you?" Yuki says in a sinister voice. "I don't know what you mean. Lady Yuki." The Mayor replies. A little shaken. "Let me refresh you then. I know you took my son Ren." Yuki answers. Grabbing two pencils off of the mayor's desk. Walking over to him. "Lady Yuki. How could you say such things? I would never do that to you." The mayor replies. "Don't lie to me. Don't play with me. I am not what you think. I guess I just need to show you that." Yuki snaps. Getting both pencils. One in each of her hands, With her power, she gets them and stabs them through both of the mayor's hands. Pinning them down into the handles of his desk chair. Blood dripping down to the floor. Pain radiating through the Mayor. "Now, Do you realize? I am not playing with you?" Yuki asks." Lady Yuki please." The mayor pleads. Kaname appearing in the room in a dust cloud. Just standing there behind Yuki. Taking a look around at what Yuki has already done. Kaname smirks at Yuki. Knowing she knows how to take care of herself. "Kaname Please. Tell your wife to stop." The mayor screams. "I'm not here to tell her to stop. I am here to watch the activities. Maybe next time, you won't touch. Whats, not yours. Oh, wait. There doesn't look like there will be a next time." Kaname replies. Giving Yuki an evil grin. Yuki walking over to the Mayor Sitting on this lap. "You took my son from me. You wanted him for his powers. You couldn't stand that he wasn't a pureblood. You had no say in that. No right to take him. To touch him at all. You should know better than to play with us."Yuki says. Pointing her very long sharp nail at the Mayor's stomach.

"Please Lady Yuki. I am sorry. You know its not the right thing to do. To mate with a hunter." The Mayor answers. "I will mate with whoever I damn please to. If you don't like it. Then, that's just too damn bad." Yuki says. Slicing through the Mayor's stomach with her nail. The mayor grunting, Blood oozing out all over the floor., the mayor and the chair. As Yuki takes his guts and wraps them around his own neck. "Sorry to be so brutal, but others will have to learn from your mistakes. They will have to know. I am not one to fuck with. Touch anyone in my family and this is the consequence." Yuki says. Getting up from his lap. Licking her fingers then Taking a picture and putting it on his desk. So when he dies and turns to dust. Everyone can still see how he died.

Yuki walks over to Kaname, giving him a long passionate kiss. Kaname wraps her in his arms Licking at her fingers as well. Flying out the window.