Chapter 42

Please Comment

Chapter 42 Counsel

Kaname goes home into his office as usual. Yuki goes in after him."Did you tell them? Will they help?" Yuki asks. "Yes, they both agreed to help. To do anything needed. So this Sharaide is on. "Kaname states. "Good. I figured they would. I guess we have a wedding to plan." Yuki says. "I guess. Make it quick. Before anyone notices the belly please. We need to keep this under wraps. "Kaname states. "Will do. I will make it for next month." Yuki answers. "I have to admit I am going to get my kicks with the ceremony. I'm not going light on you, just because he will be there. I may not be able to have intercourse with you. But I am surely going to make you squirm."Kaname Grins. "Have your fun. After the Ceremony is over. I am his."Yuki replies. "Yes, that may be. But you need to remember you are also mine. I can put in the vows that you need and have to make sure you do your wifely duties to me as well. You don't think I'm going to let Zero have all the fun?"Kaname says with a grin. "You only want to hurt him. Its what you're after. I don't know why you can't just let me go." Yuki says. "Never my dear. You need to get that out of your head. I may not be able to get rid of your playmate. You made damn sure of that. But when it comes to you. You can't get out of it. You are stuck. Its why you didn't run away. How many times did you leave this place without me knowing? Using your butterflies? You think I don't know. Where did you go? To see him? Without him knowing you were there?"Kaname responds. "You don't think I would tell you all my secrets, do you? You never tell me yours." Yuki says. "I know you're mad at me. You're doing this to get back at me. You succeeded. To watch you with him. Kills me. Not to mention the child your carrying. I could make him go away and take it with him. You wouldn't be so in control then." Kaname comments. "He won't leave me. Once he is my husband you have no say over my child with him or our relationship." Yuki states. "Not over that one. but I do over ours. Don't think you're going to piss me off Yuki. Don't make me play my hand. I don't think Kiryu would like you having to come to my bed every night. While he watched. In time he wouldn't be able to handle it. Leaving you. So, I would be careful if I were you." Kaname barks. "You think you're in the lead. Never be too confident dear Brother." Yuki answers. "Same goes to you." Kaname remarks.

The following, day Kaname goes to the council bringing Yagari and Kaien. "Greetings everyone. I set up this meeting today. Just to let you all know. I am getting another spouse. Me and the Hunters association have come to an agreement. That There strongest badest Hunter Zero Kiryu will marry me and Yuki." Kaname reveals. The council members in awe. "But why?" That head Counsel member asks. "Because It just states that Hunters and vampires can live together. We will be making a treaty. Not to mention, I will have the strongest Hunter watching over my family. I do a lot of business trips. This just is added security. Making it legal. So he can travel with us and go anywhere we do. Adding protection for him and for us."Kaname states. "We understand. So this means any of us can marry anyone?" The head counsel asks. "We still have rules. We are just changing this one. We will adjust it as it goes on. To make sure it works for everyone." Kaname says. "I take it, we will be invited in this? to watch the ceremony?"The head counsel asks. "Of course. It will be a big deal. You know how my wife is. She will go overboard with this." Kaname adds. "Will you be doing the full ceremony? The head asks. "Yes. We will be taking him on as a full spouse. In every way. Why not? Security is fun but sex is better. You know how our vampire instincts are. There will be no boredom for me or Yuki. We will both have a playmate."Kaname states. "If this is what you feel you want. We do wish it was someone other than him. We know you want peace. But this is extreme." The head states. "It's the only way to show, how serious I am about this. I want peace among us all. Who better than to show it but myself and my wife?" Kaname comments. "We will stand with you then." The head answers. "Great, thank you very much." Kaname says. Bowing to them and to Yagari and Kaien. Who really just came for appearances.

The worse was over. Kaname had to bow down and pretend this was all his doing. That he didn't mind at all. When deep down, he could rip them both to shreds. He wasn't very happy with Yuki's rebellion at all. It pissed him off. He just saw that she fought back for all he did. She didn't let him get away with it. But she added more people to the flame. Which he didn't like at all. He wanted no one to know his business. This would ruin him if it came out. He called Kiryu to screw her. The lord Kaname couldn't handle his wife. It just burned him. He did it now and would have to suffer the side effects. He would get a kick out of the ceremony when Kiryu had to watch him make some kind of love to her. He was going to make it worth the watch too. He knew if nothing else. He and Yuki had a wild hot sex life. Mostly due to her desires building for Zero. He got the pleasure out of it. It also made him learn what she liked and wanted. There was no holding back like she did with Zero. He was sure if she enjoyed it in front of Zero, that would only piss him off. Driving his jealousy. That made Kaname happy. Letting Zero see how it felt to be on the other side.