Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Good things come to an end.

A few more months go by everything seems calm and nice. Zero going to work. Yuki taking care of the kids. Kaname's weekly visits going smoothly. He is happy with her sleeping with him. When Zero is away. There bond getting a little closer. She doesn't mind sleeping next to him. She even sees her desire for him growing a bit. Which does still scare her. Zero doesn't ask what happens. When Kaname is there. He doesn't know if they went all the way or not. He rather not know. Keeping himself in the dark. He feels this is the only way. He can live with this. To know details would tear him apart. Yuki was his and that is all he needed. Kaname could suck eggs for all he cared. He knew this was the choice he made and had to live with. As much as it burned him. He let it go. Kaname and Zero even did there best not to see each other often. Kaname making sure to leave before Zero even would get home. To keep their relationships separate. Trying not to step on the other's toes. Kaname not really caring about Zero. Figuring he was regrowing his relationship with Yuki and that is all he wanted. He also knew this was a choice he had made. So now he lives with it. No one said it was easy. It was just how things were.

Today Kaname was called to the Association and so was Zero. They had a meeting that called both of them away. Yuki wanting to go food shopping and do some earns. Dropping Ai off at preschool. Leaving baby Ren with the Nanny. Feeling that she could probably get more done and faster. If she left him home. Not planning on being out very long anyway. Yuki goes on her errands grabbing food for dinner, Picking up dry cleaning even paying a few bills. Then she heads home.

Parking her Red four-door Dodge in the driveway. She grabs some bags heading into the house. She goes into the kitchen. Everything very quiet, no sign of the nanny or Ren. Yuki figures that the Nanny put Ren down for his nap. She continues to keep all the items. She bought into the fridge and cabinets. Getting everything done. As she does Zero walks in with Kaname behind him.

"What a pleasant surprise. What brings both of you home early?" Yuki asks. "We had a meeting. The mayor is being a real ass about our situation. He went to the association to see how they feel about Zero having a child with you. Of Course, Yagari and Kaien were on Zero's side. Which only made the Major more upset." Kaname states. "I guess. He will have to get over it." Yuki replies. Putting the lasagna dinner she made into the oven. "I don't know. He was pretty pissed off." Zero states. "He always is." Kaname answers. "I am going to go check on Ren. Kaname, Since your here, Can you pick up Ai for me at Preschool?" Yuki asks. "Sure not a problem. I will be going in a few minutes."

Zero and Kaname stay in the kitchen talking about the meeting. While Yuki goes upstairs. Noticing something is off. There is no sign of the Nanny or Ren. Yuki just walks to Ren's room feeling the Nanny must be in there playing with him. She opens the door. To find the Nanny on the floor out cold. Blood spatters all over the room. Yuki's heart falls to the floor as she looks into the crib. Where there is no child. Just blood splatter everywhere. Yuki lets out a loud piercing scream. Which alerts Kaname and Zero. Both start running upstairs. To find Yuki on the floor screaming and crying holding baby Ren's blanket. The nanny still out cold on the floor. Blood everywhere.

Kaname and Zero just look at each other. Not sure what to think or do. They both See Baby Ren isn't there. Zero goes over to Yuki holding her and picking her up. While Kaname goes over to the Nanny taking her pulse. Looking at her body. Seeing the blood isn't hers. There are no wounds on her body. Which only makes Kaname frightened to know that it must be baby Rens. Which makes Kaname know he needs to take control of this situation and fast.

Kaname helps the nanny up. Telling her. He will need her to tell them what happened. But first. He needs to call Serien. So she can pick up Ai and bring her here fast. Also letting her know she will have to bring Hanabusa to test the blood and search the room for clues.

After that, he goes back to the Nanny to see her story. Zero doing his best to calm Yuki down but it's not working. She is completely out of it. Sobbing none stop. Not even able to keep herself up in his arms. He knows this will destroy her. He feels the same but does his best not to show her. "Zero you take care of her. I will take care of the rest." Kaname states. "Ok. I will bring her to our room, try to calm her down. Kaname they took our son." Zero answers. " I know. I will do my best to get him back." Kaname replies.