Chapter 130 Enemies

Review please

Chapter 130

Later in the week, Yuki goes to the manor to see Ai and Kaname. Kaname waiting for her arrival. Knowing he will have to tell her about Sara. Not wanting to do anything that will rock the boat.

Kaname opens the door to let Yuki in. "My Love, I have been waiting for you." Kaname states. "I see that. Did you get rid of her Kaname?" Yuki asks. Walking into the door." Yes i have. I do have to talk to you about that though. Come to my office." Kaname asks. "Ok. What seems to be the problem."Yuki comments. "I told her we were over. She wasn't very happy. Like i told you before. She wanted to be Queen. She is one to watch Yuki. It is the only reason i was with her at all. I believe she was behind Ren's kidnapping. She hired the Mayor."Kaname remarks. "And you just tell me this now? "Yuki answers. "Since we are starting over. I want to be honest with you. No lies. I am not sure. What else she is planning but you need to be careful. She is capable of anything. She is very strong. Very ruthless. She will do anything to get what she wants." Kaname replies. "She isn't the only one. She doesn't know about my dark half does she?"Yuki asks. "No. I kept that to myself. She only sees you as the native little girl at cross. Which might just help us in a way. I don't think she will come after the kids or even me and Zero. It would be you. She would want. She wants what you have. She wants to be you." Kaname reveals. "Well how nice. I have a fan. You don't have to worry about me Kaname. The dark half is still here. I am not leaving. Zero is dealing with it very well. I am just trying to merge both sides. So its peaceful for all. But i am here to defend myself."Yuki responds. "Don't merge yet. Stay as you are. If she attacks you will need all the strength you have. The Mayor was nothing to take out. She wont be as easy."Kaname states.

"Don't worry about me. I will be fine. I am here to see our daughter. I want to spend some time with her Kaname. You started this shit with Sara and now I will have to be the one to end it. Granted she had this so called plan the whole while. That didn't mean you had to egg it on. By sleeping with her. Yuki responds. "True but I was watching her. Plus having some fun. I didn't know it was going to bother you. I thought I would have a playmate. You have yours. We all know how you feel about Zero. Even Sara did. Its why she thought you wouldn't have been a problem. That you would of let go of me without any hesitation." Kaname confesses. "Yes, that would have been the easy way out. Then why give her what is rightfully mine? I was born Queen. I have suffered a lot. I deserve the title. Not to mention she forget we have a child together. Even if I forget you. I can't forget her. She didn't think she would come here and play mommy to my daughter did she?"Yuki says with a growl. "I am not sure what all her intentions were. I do know she was trying to conceive. I just never gave her the chance."Kaname comments. "Good! If she would have given you a son, it would have over righted Ai as the princess. I am your true wife and I intend on staying that. I am not very happy with you at the moment Kaname. I know I had my fun with Zero. Just this is very untidy. If she winds up dead. The new Mayor will wonder why? We are not supposed to kill other purebloods. That goes for her trying to kill me as well."Yuki comments. "I know I have some proof of her being the one to want Ren gone. So that will help with also her wanting to take your place. I Am sure if anything happens to her. We can let the New Mayor see it our way. You know I am always on your side. I do worry about you. I don't want her to do anything to you." Kaname says.

"We will always have someone after us Kaname. They want our power, Money, and blood. Its the way the world is. We just have to make sure. That in the end, we win. Its another reason we need to stick together We have too much to lose if we don't. Even if we want other bedmates. We know in the end we can't leave each other."Yuki admits. "I am glad you are seeing it that way. You're coming around. To keep our family safe we will have to stick together. That even does include Zero. In a way, you picked someone that is a great ally to us. He is powerful in his own right. He can always be very helpful. He will never go against you and always do his best to protect you. It is the only reason I let you have what you wanted."Kaname states. "The only reason you let me have what I wanted was because you knew otherwise. You would never get any part of me. You knew I rather die than live without him. That he holds my heart in his hands. You knew if you didn't give into me. You would lose me. not mention all that you have done to me. You owed me. "Yuki snaps back. "You will never let me forget that, will you? Kaname asks. "No, Never. There are some things you can never forget. Never let go of. You only gave into me because you had to. Before that, you were a real evil bastard." Yuki says Coldly. "We are working through this. The last time I saw you we have come along way. I don't want to mess that up." Kaname says. "We are fine. I will handle the matter of Sara if I need to. Just keep Zero safe and my children." Yuki comments. "I promise I will." Kaname answers. Kissing her on her head.

They both leave his office and go to get Ai. THey have a nice Lunch for the whole three of them. Making Ai go on the swings. Playing and being with her all afternoon. Yuki holding strong. Not showing any weakness or sign of being scared. She knew she would have to watch out. SHe hated Sara more now then before. Not because she was with Kaname. Because she had Ren taken away. That just made her want her to attack. Just so she could fight her. It really wasnt about jelousy. Shejust knew if she gave the title up she had nothing. Kaname would take Ai away. Sara being her new mother. Yuki couldnt have that. There would be another in the way of her seeing your child. Someone in control of Kaname's thoughts. Yuki couldnt have that. If anyone would sway Kaname it would be her. In the direction she wanted. She went through too much to give up that right. Even to give him up. He was hers. It would stay that way.