Chapter 159

Review, please.

Chapter 159 Home.

Zero drives off feeling good. Deep within himself, he feels he won. It was a refreshing feeling. Leaving Kaname's manor with Yuki and the kids. It felt like when Kaname took Yuki away from him at Cross. It was the best revenge he could ever ask for. This felt even better than when he left with her the first time. This time the way she left him was brutal in a way. She almost killed him. At the same time, while driving this long drive home, he couldn't stop but think something was off. Could she really hate him so much she would want to kill him? The man she loved so dearly. The one that could never do any wrong? She always made excuses for him. No matter what evil thing he would do. Now all of a sudden she saw him for what he was? Really? Zero figured he would take what he could get. He saw that she changed a lot. Controlling herself more and more. Able to keep her dark half hidden even when it was there in full force. At least before he knew when the dark side was out. Now he didn't. She merged them into one. Being able to be herself with the dark side there. Which to be honest only made things scarier. Would there lives now be peaceful? Under control? Zero wasn't sure what to think. Time would only tell.

While on there way home, Yuki sat next to Zero smiling. Happy. He saw she was more of herself. The kids in the back seat enjoying the ride. Talking and playing with each other. If things would stay like this. It would be grand. Zero could only hope. Looking at the sweet face of his love. Her smile warming his heart.

The time they get home it's pretty late. They stopped off before getting home to eat. The kids already sleeping. They just carry them into there rooms. Putting them to bed.

"Zima I would like to thank you for taking good care of Ren. Your job now will also include taking care of Ai. She will be living with us now. I want you to watch over both children." Yuki states. "Yes, my lady. Anything you need I am here for. Do you think we will be having any problems I should be aware of?" Zima asks. "No, I believe things should be under control now. Yet still be on the lookout. Its always better to be safe than sorry." Yuki admits. "Sounds good. My lady." Zima states going back inside the kid's room Which now both children share a huge room. Zima sleeps in the same room as them. Watching. Protecting. Making sure no harm comes to them.

Yuki knew that her enemy would leave her alone now that she did what she was told. She still worried just in case. She wanted both her children protected. She knew Zima was the woman for the job. That nothing would get through her. That put her mind at ease.

Walking back to her own room. Zero already laying in bed. "It feels good to be back in my own bed." Zero says. "I bet. I can't wait to join you. It feels good just to be back in this house. Our house."Yuki responds. "Hurry and come to bed. I hope things now will be calm. I want to go back to work. Back to our regular lives." Zero responds. "I think. That shouldn't be any problem. I want to go back to being a mom and housewife. Believe it or not, I missed it." Yuki says. Walking over to the bed and laying down next to Zero. Him holding her tight. "I always knew you would miss being a mom." Zero replies. "I missed our children. Not being able to be with them. Always being in a clouded state, was no fun. It was really a hard few weeks. I am glad that is over with." Yuki comments. "How are you feeling?" Zero asks. "A lot better. Just being back in our own home helped more than you could imagine. Our own bed, Just us. I love it here Zero." Yuki remarks. "So do I." Zero comments. "Do you have to go back to work so soon? Could you take a day off? So we could be together? Maybe do a family thing?" Yuki asks. "Sure, One more day won't make a big difference. We can do something tomorrow as a family." Zero replies kissing Yuki's head. "Sounds good.