Chapter 24

Review, please. Looks like Yuki and Zero are getting pretty close.

Chapter 24 Halloween

The next Day, Kaname comes home from his trip. Going into his office. Yuki follows him in there on his coattails. Just like she use to. Giving Kaname a slight surprise.

"Yuki my love. What can I do for you?" Kaname says. Seeing her gleaming with happiness. "I want to take Ai trick or treating," Yuki says. "Dear you know that can be dangerous." Kaname states. "I will be with the strongest vampire hunter. We will be safe. You can even make your wolf Familiar come with us. That way you're there taking Ai trick or treating as well. You wanted to be more with us. I know you're going away again. That way your still here. Come on."Yuki says pouting at him. "Well, I don't know. What to say. I am so happy you're like the old Yuki. I haven't seen you this way in so long. You're even somewhat asking my permission."Kaname says floored. "Please?" Yuki asks. "Ok. My Familiar will be with you. Anything happens I will be there in five minutes." Kaname states. "Ok. That's fine. I am sure everything will be good. Thank you."Yuki says. Giving him a hug. 

One he hasn't had in years. He just puts his arms around her holding her tight. Lost in his thoughts. She lets go, giving him a smile and walks out. Kaname just sits in his chair. Not even sure that was Yuki.

Kaname doesn't get to wonder for too long. Takuma comes knocking at his door.

"May I come in?" Takuma asks."Of course. What do you have to report?" Kaname asks. "Well, as you can see. She wants to go trick or treating. She took them both out picking costumes. She decorated the place for Halloween. That was all normal. "Takuma states. "She hasn't been this into anything in a long time. If she wants this place to look tacky go for it. I don't care what she does. Even though the spider web white crap got all over me as I walked into the door. She got a little happy with that stuff." Kaname chuckles. "Yes. Her and Kiryu did it together. She is closer to him than ever before Kaname. They are now kissing. They haven't gone all the way. As the scent would be in the air. But she is doing more and more with him. Without hurting him. She has a lot of her feelings under control. Its why she is going slow."Takuma states. "Maybe its time for him to go home now. He did his job. She is better. They didn't complete the bond yet. It would be a good thing. "Kaname states. "If you ask him to leave she might go with him. Taking the child with her. Ai calls him daddy."Takuma answers. 

Kaname breaks his own control by breaking the glass in his office window. "She isn't going anywhere neither is Ai. I will see how she takes it. Then adjust. I can always use it to my advantage. I will see what I can do."Kaname states.

Thinking about the child calling Zero Daddy. Only lights a fuse under Kaname. He wasn't very happy with that thought. Or with the thought of Yuki leaving him. This isn't what he wanted. Or would let happen. It was bad enough it was under his own roof. No one else needed to know or see what was going on. Not to mention The hunters would be against this and so would the vampires. They would have many people after to kill them. His child would be endangered. He couldn't have that. He thought, for now, he would shut up. Let her have her Trick or treat.

A few days pass and its Halloween. Yuki all filled with smiles. Getting Ai dressed as the pumpkin. Zero coming in dressed as a hunter, Even wearing a hat to complete the look. Like Yagari wears. Yuki just laughing at him.

 "Doesn't it suit me?" Zero chuckles. "I'm not sure. It's something to get used to. But you're wearing it. So it's fine."She says. "Will you take the pumpkin so, I can change?" Yuki says. "Of Course. Me and pumpkin will be waiting downstairs." Zero answers.

Yuki goes into her bedroom and puts on a sexy vampire dress. Long red crushed velour with black details. Her hair flowing down her back, and some makeup. No need for fangs since she already had them. She laughed to herself. When she was done. She headed downstairs to greet her two favorite people. As she is coming down the stairs. Zero's eyes look up at her. He is just taken back by her beauty. Her shape in the long tight dress. His brain goes into overdrive. Just staring at her.