Chapter 37

Please Comment.

Chapter 37 Telling all.

Zero and Yuki enjoy there day together. Yuki told him everything so, now there was no secret. When they would go back to the manor. Kaname couldn't use the baby against her. She already told Zero about it. He was happy. He wanted it. He never thought, he would have a family. He never thought, he would have Yuki. All this was a dream to him. He would have his own Ai. One Kaname couldn't do anything with. He still wondered. How things were going to be. He worried if Kaname would ever throw him out. He wouldn't only be away from Yuki. He would now be away from his child. It always stood in the back of his mind.

The next day they have to pack up and go back to the Manor. Zero See's a sadness take over Yuki. He knows. She really doesn't want to leave here. Neither does he. At the same time, he doesn't want her to be away from Ai. They are stuck between a rock and hard place. So, for now, they would go back.

When they get there, Things are quiet. The child is upstairs in her room. Kaname in his office. Takuma nowhere to be found. They don't even tell anyone they are home. They just go Straight upstairs to Zero's quarters. But not before Yuki picks up Ai from her room. Taking her with her. They go to Zero quarters unpacking and giving the child a lot of attention. Kaname knowing they are home. He could sense them both. He just grins, knowing she had to give in to him. IF she wanted to or not. First, she wanted to be with Ai. Second, she was pregnant and would need protection. Right now no one would know who the child's father was. Once it was born, they would know right off the bat it wasn't Kaname's. It wouldn't be a pureblood. Yuki knew. She had to protect Zero and this Child at any cost. Even what was coming up. She would have to grin and bear it. Just to make sure No one would touch them. She just feared Zero wouldn't go along with it. That it would be the last straw. For Kaname, he was hoping it would be. One to seal the deal to make Zero leave. He could either leave his child or take it. FOr all Kaname cared. He actually preferred he would take it with him. But he knew that would kill Yuki altogether. Kaname just had to wait and see what would happen next.

When its dinner time Zero and Yuki go to the dining room. Kaname and Takuma already there. Back to the spying and bullshit. Yuki thought in the back of her mind. They take a seat and start eating.

"Did you have a nice time on your Vacation?" Takuma asks. "Yes. I loved it. I didn't want to come home. Now thinking about it. I am not sure why I did." Yuki answers. Kaname just eating his food like he didn't hear her. He knows better. That she had no choice. "I am glad you have a nice vacation. How was your Christmas?" Takuma asks. Zero stepping right up answering that one. "It was wonderful. I found out. I am going to be a father. It's the best news. I have ever heard." Zero replies. Kissing Yuki's hand. Kaname spits out his drink. "So you know? I didn't think you would be so happy. Knowing she tricked you." Kaname states. "She didn't trick me. It takes two. I knew we didn't use any protection. I know what happens. I didn't care if it did." Zero answers. Kaname taken back a little. To know that Zero was after the same thing. They both want it. That didn't go as planned either. "Well, Than I guess a Congratulations is in order." Takuma states. "Yes. Thank you." Zero answers. "You do know you will need my protection more then ever now," Kaname says bluntly. "Yea. I figured. You would have to be in the middle of it again." Zero states. "Now that my wife has done this. I will be more in the middle then you know. She thinks she is smart with her little game's. She opened a Pandora's box."Kaname remarks. "Love isn't a game, Its a feeling," Yuki replies. "It's both,"Kaname responds. " You are carrying a hunters child. A Level D. Do you know what the hunters and vampires will do? You're a pureblood Yuki. I am the king. And you play this shit. How about if I choose not to protect you?" Kaname rants. "Then don't. I will do it myself." Yuki shouts back. "Do you think you will be able to? That they will listen to you if I say you're a tramp who cheated on me and is having a child with another man?" Kaname snaps. Zero shooting up from his chair. "She isn't a tramp. Watch your words, Kuran." Zero hisses. "Protecting her? Heh, Your the one that needs the protection. Away from her." Kaname barks. Zero shoots Kaname an evil glare. "You can look at me any way you want to Zero. It's not going to change the situation. She hasn't explained it all to you. I am sure. I am also sure. You're not going to like what is next for your protection. I don't either." Kaname replies. "There you go with your riddles again. What the hell are you talking about?" Zero snaps.