Chapter 10

Review Please So i know if you want more of this story. 

Chapter 10 Porcelain Doll

Zero just stares at Yuki so far from the person, she use to be. He sees a shell, empty and cold. No life inside. He just thinks about how he is supposed to fix this. Not knowing, if he even could. She wanted to let go. She wanted out of this life, out of the yearning pain. If she felt anything that Zero felt, during these four years. He could understand why she did. He had the same pain. Chocking the life out of him, draining him. He just pushed on. Where she gave up. He knew he couldn't leave her side. That he needed her to eat. Most of all he needed her to know he was here.

Zero picks her up from the chair outside. He carries her back to bed, sliding her under the covers. He lays on top of the covers. Holding her tight, keeping her close. No matter how hard he tries, he can't fall asleep. How she looks floods his mind. Taking over his heart. In the morning, he calls Berta over to give Yuki a bath.

 "Please make sure she is clean. and please dress her for the day. "Zero asks.

 "Yes, Sir," Berta responds.

 Once Berta is done, Zero enters the room again.

"There is my Yuki. Nice and clean and dressed. You look very nice. I am going to brush your hair. It sure did get long." Zero says.

 Taking the brush into his hands and slowly going through her hair.

"I still love the smell of your shampoo. I see you still use the same one." Zero says

. Just for the sake of talking, hoping she will hear him. "We are going downstairs today. It's breakfast time. "Zero states. 

Picking her up again and carrying her to the breakfast table. 

Takuma and Kaname both looking at Zero holding her close to him.

"Zero do you really think this is a good idea?" Kaname asks.

 "SHut up. Yes, I do. It's better than what you did all this time." Zero grunts. 

"Takuma if it's ok after breakfast, I would like to talk to yo,." Zero asks.

 "Of course, I am here for anything you need." Takuma states.

 They eat there breakfast, Yuki still not moving or even blinking. Kaname feeling very uncomfortable. He leaves for work early not even touching his breakfast. Once Breakfast is over, Zero heads into the sitting room. Carrying Yuki in there as well placing her on the sofa.

I am right here Yuki. I need to ask Takuma something." Zero says to her. Going over to Takuma. 

"What do you need Zero?" Takuma asks.

 "I need help. What will make her snap out of this? She is dying she needs to eat. She needs to know, I'm here." Zero says.

 "Offer her your blood. It should snap her out of it. Smelling your blood should awaken her. I do have to warn you though. It will awaken everything she feels for you, If she comes on to you strongly, don't be shocked. Once she drinks from you again, her whole body will be awake with feelings. You will feel them also, while she is drinking. "Takuma admits.

 "She is too weak for any of that now. She needs to heal. To gain weight, I can' take advantage of her in this state. I feel her bones, when I am carrying her." Zero says Mumbling cruse words under his breath.

" That is your choice. I am just telling you what to expect. Probably why Kaname told you, to do what you need to." Takuma admits.

 "He is willing for me to sleep with his wife? What the hell has gotten into him?"Zero asks. 

"He is desperate Zero. He knows and saw how she was. It was the end, he could of let her go. No one would have ever known the truth. He wouldn't have to share her with you. Letting you come here and watch, what happens, but he couldn't let her die. No matter how it kills him to see this. It would kill him more for her to not to be here at all. He wants her to have a relationship with their daughter even with him. To be honest, I think he feels if she gets you out of her system she will go back to him. "Takuma reveals. 

"What do you think?" Zero asks

. "I am not so sure. I know she was fighting within herself. Trying to be the person he wanted her to be. Trying to make this marriage work, at the start. Then her feelings ate away at her, And here we are."Takuma comments. 

"If we ever make love, It seals the bond correct?" Zero asks.

 "Yes. It makes it that no other will be able to break it. You are soul mates. That doesn't mean, once she is better he will let her go Zero. This isn't a regular relationship. He is lord Kaname, she is Lady Yuki. They have appearances to keep up. Divorce wouldn't be in the cards, not to mention, you're a Vampire Hunter."Takuma states. 

"So she would never be able to be my wife?" 

"No. I doubt Kaname would ever let that happen."Takuma confesses. 

"So be it. ITs only a piece of paper anyway. IF when she is out of this, and still feels the same about me. I will take it from there. " Zero remarks.

"That is your choice. I wish you both good luck. It would be nice to see her happy for once."Takuma states.

 "I hope I can make her happy." Zero answers.