Chapter 80

Chapter 80 One Year

It's been a year that Yuki and Zero have been married. Zero wants to do something special for the occasion. Telling Kaname to let the nanny come over tonight. That she will be needed. For both children. That she will need to spend the night. Kaname doesn't think anything of it. He says fine. Sending her over like Zero asked. Zero keeps everything under wraps and he knows his plan is really for tonight. He wants to surprise Yuki. Spending some alone time with her. He felt they needed that. Lately, it was pretty much regular married life with kids. He wanted to keep it alive. Keep it spicy.

Around four in the afternoon, Zero comes home from work and the nanny appears. Just like Zero wanted. He tells her that he will be taking Yuki out tonight, For her to watch Ren and Ai. She may go tomorrow morning bright and early. She says that's fine. Heading upstairs to the kid's room.

Zero goes into the kitchen, to greet Yuki. "Good afternoon babe." Zero says with a smile and kiss. "Same to you." Yuki answers. Zero giving Yuki a single rose. "Happy Anniversary." Zero replies. "Oh, Zero you remembered. Thank you. It's lovely." She says. "Of course I remembered. I know. I'm not very romantic but I wouldn't ever forget today. I actually have something planned." Zero admits. "Oh really? I can't wait."Yuki responds. "Then why don't you go upstairs and get dressed. I will be taking you out tonight." Zero comments. "Ok. I will. What about the kids?" Yuki asks. "I already took care of that. Don't worry. Just go get dressed." Zero remarks. "Dressy or casual?" Yuki asks. "Casual should be fine." Zero responds."Ok, I will be right back" Yuki says. Kissing Zero on his cheek.

Yuki heads upstairs and gets dressed. Putting on a pair of dark washed jeans and a soft lavender sweater with black boots. Pushing her hair back into a ponytail. She runs downstairs to greet Zero at the door. Not able to contain herself. She is so full of excitement. Just being with him. Makes her very happy. She didn't really care. Where they went as long as they were together. It's all that mattered to her. She loved him. And being with him. Nothing compared.

"All ready I see." Zero states. "Yep. Where are we going?" Yuki asks getting into the jeep. "Well, first I think we should have some dinner. What do you feel like?" Zero asks. "Not sure. How about a diner? We can get a mix of things there. You know I love the greasy stuff." Yuki laughs. "Yes, that I sure do. " Zero responds. Taking her to there favorite diner. Where they sit at a booth. Sipping on there soda's as they look over the menu. Yuki gets some fries and fried chicken. Zero gets a burger and fries. They sit there eating and talking. Yuki very flirty and touchy. Making sure she touches his hand any chance she gets. Along with kissing him. Which Zero doesn't mind. He sees how happy she is. The smile on her face. Gleaming from ear to ear. He couldn't believe they were already married a year. The whole year felt like a fairytale. It was even more than what Zero could have wished for.

After dinner, they get back into the jeep. Zero driving in a different direction then home. "We are not going home I see?" Yuki asks. "No, I have a surprise. Dinner wasn't the only thing for tonight." Zero replies. Yuki just smiling at him. Holding his hand and kissing it. Zero drives a little longer until he gets to a parking lot. Parking the car and getting out. Yuki sees a ton of people walking around. Which is very odd for Zero to go anywhere there is a time of people. He wasn't very into them. He wasn't very social. Then Yuki takes a look at a sign. That says Sweet Treats Festival. Her eyes open wide as she looks at Zero.

"I figured that would be the reaction I would get." Zero smirks. "You know I love this kind of stuff." Yuki says. Jumping into Zero's arms. "Yes. Just don't get a sugar rush to fast." Zero laughs. "I want to try everything. " Yuki giggles." That doesn't surprise me." Zero answers. Giving her a deep long kiss.